ᖫ9ᖭ

I place my crutches onto the slightly wet cement as I step out of the parking lot and onto the damp sidewalk.

Moments later I pull myself onto my crutches as I check the cast to my leg. The doctors said it was dislocated. Since it popped at the knee. Thankfully there were a few fractures but nothing broken.

We just left the hospital this morning and it's the centennial thingy. Or whatever those fuckers wanna celebrate.

Tri-cenntenial. I can see the sign now.

I can hear Ian slam the door to his van shut as he meets me on the sidewalk.

"Pip. Do me a favor and stay out of my way" Ian says as I start making my way to the field.

I haven't spoken a word since we left the hospital. Ian has yet to notice it.

As my crutches hit the field I adjust my arms so that I don't damage any nerves located in none other than my armpit.

Ian walks right over to Wendy, Kevin, Julie, and Julie's friend.

Death is over at a horse.

I shift my gaze to the ground.

"Ian! What are you doning here!? " Wendy asks as Ian smirls wickedly.

"Ah sweetheart! I'm just celebrating! " he says as the horse goes free. I can hear Julie's friend get impaled. I knew she was next anyways.

It took me a while, but I remembered how I started seeing death.

I remember everything.

The trip to Paris I was suppose to go to with my step brother Todd. He found me on Facebook yesterday. I been through something like this before. And my brain made me forget it.

Todd, Alex, Clear, and I are the only Flight 180 Final Destination Phenomenon survivors. And I was thirteen at the time that it happened.
Three years after the flight, the car crash happened. I wasn't in it. But I heard of it. Three years from that passed and here I am.

So after the girl got impaled and Ian started shouting how he's not gonna die....And how he just now almost got hit by a sign held up by a cherry picker, I never so fast saw Todd, Clear, and Alex rush from the stand they were at.

"Y/n! Holy shit! We found you! " Todd says as he pulls me into a hug.

My gaze shifts over to Ian who is slowly getting up and is laughing his ass off.

"Todd... " I say quietly.

"Yea?" He replies.

"What mental asylum was Clear recently released from? " I ask.

"You need to go there? " Todd asks.

I signal to Ian.

"I think my boyfriend does. We just lost our best friend. He's been over stressed about me being hurt. And now he has snapped to the point he didn't even realized how much this hurt me mentally" I say.

A half hour passes and Ian parks his van. Kevin, Wendy, and Julie park behind. And Alex, Clear, and Todd park on the other side of the van.

We all get out as Clear and I exchange a look.

"We are going to try to fix him by ourselves. And then you are explaining everything about our incident, to him" Clear says as I nod.

We all sit down at the dining room table as Ian is bouncing his leg.

"What is this a cult?" Ian asks. Clear looks at him.

"No. Far from it. We don't make the sacrifices unless we absolutely want to. Ian. We are the Flight 180 survivors"