ᖫ3ᖭ

Ian and I pull down on the chest bars as other people get on the coaster as well.

Suddenly Wendy starts screaming that the ride is going to break.

"I'm being serious! Let me off! " she screams.

"I think that chick is on something" a worker says.

He releases the chest bars to the middle section as my arms flinch up due to the pressure.

I allow the bar to go up as Wendy and Kevin get out.

"The fuck is her deal? " I ask as I shift in my seat.

"She's chickening out. The fuck. Wendy! What the hell? " Ian asks as I sit there annoyed as shit.

"I had a vision! The coaster is gonna crash!" She yells as Ashley and Ashlyn get off. Since they do Frankie gets off as well.

Erin rolls her eyes and decides to get off, Lewis following her.

"Oh I bet this is for attention! Right? Cause you're scared!? " Lewis asks angrily as I motion for Ian to get out. Julie and her one friend gets out to see what's also going on.

He sighs and gets up as we both get out.

The worker puts the bars back down as I slap Lewis across the face.

That earned a good amount of gasps.

"Attention? I'm sorry but if someone claims the ride might break from terror, vision or not, you don't get the right to yell at her! " I say pissed.

"Calm down... " Ian mumbles as Wendy suddenly starts yelling cause her boyfriend was still on the ride.

I turn to face the people on the ride, as I see some woman with a black cloak on.

My eyes widen as she waves at me.

Her hood covers her face. I can't tell who she is. Or why she is waving at me.

I shrug it off as I head with the others, who were leaving the ride area.

As we exit we hear a loud snap noise as we turn around.

My eyes widen in horror as the carts snap off of the coaster.

I back into Ian and when I go to mumble an apology, he decides to wrap his arms around me from behind.

I wasn't just scared of the ride breaking, but the cloaked woman is on the rails, standing, just waving.

She looks familiar. I used to see her all the time. Whenever I watched the news and a tragic accident had happens.

I labeled her as Death.

And I'm pretty sure that's her. The reason for this. She's here to kill. That's her point. She's Death. She's the reason people die. And then she takes them to the afterlife.

I learned that no one else could see her. So there won't be any point in telling the others.

Wendy claims she had a vision. And we probably died in it. Meaning we are all on her kill list.

Shit. This isn't good.

She leaps down to the ground and walks by Ian and I. I back up very slightly, pushing myself against Ian.

He's more focused on the coaster that lays broken in front of us.

And Death takes this moment to whisper something to me. I can't see them but I can feel the spirits that she's escorting. Their coldness lingers around me. I can tell it's the riders. I gulp and my eyes snap shut.

"Y/n. Don't worry. You and Ian won't die. But I cant say the same about the others" she says in her dark raspy tone.

My eyes shoot open.

Not because of the fact the others will die.

But why won't Ian and I be killed?