Chapter 1

I rushed into work my hair down covering the big bruise he gave me this morning. I clocked in and ran to the bathroom and met up with my best friend Daisy Morgan. She knew what happened and was waiting with her makeup bag.

"sweetie you need to get out before he kills you".

I sighed.
"I tried he always finds me and the beatings get worse".

He is my husband Mark Smith and my name is Abby Smith. Been married for twenty years and have two teenage daughters. Work at Cooper Co. for twelve years and none of my bosses know about my horrible home life.

My husband beats me almost daily and I take it cause he said he would hurt my girls if I resisted. A knock to the bathroom door makes us jump.

"Abby you in there?"
Shit my boss Jake Cooper was knocking and demanding I come out. He knew I thought.

"open right fucking now or I will kick the door down".
I whimper in fear. Daisy opens the door and a very pissed off Jake stands there breathing heavy and pointing at my bruised jaw.

When he advances I cower in fear. Realizing I'm scared he stops. Soon we are joined by his partners. The other two Coopers and Jake's brothers. Matt and Jared.

All three are gorgeous and way out of my league. They look like greek gods and have very nice muscular bodies.
I gulp as they all look at me. Jake touches my face and I hiss cause it hurts alot. He snatches onto my wrist and I am yanked into his office.

"who hurt you Abby? Was it that worthless piece of shit husband?"

I stand there shaking and intimidated. When his grey eyes land on my face I avert eye contact and just nod. Matt softly touches my shoulder and I whimper in pain.

Jared pulls at my shirt and my very bruised upper back and shoulder emerges. I got a nasty beating this weekend. The girls were at friends houses and he was pissed. I denied him sex cause lets face it he got off and I didn't.

Sex with my husband was one sided and unenjoyable. He finished in two minutes and passes out. Jake growled and my attention snapped back to him.

"where else Abby?"
I gulped and pulled up my skirt. My upper thighs were bruised. Jake hit the desk causing me to jump and shrink back.

"knock it off,Jared warned, she is scared enough. Calm down brother I am sure Abby can explain why she looks to of lost a boxing match".

Tears filled my eyes as I looked up at the three huge men towering over me. Some slipped as Matt gently hugged me and carefully rubbed my back.

I was so tired of being afraid and living in fear everyday. It all spilled out and the more I told the angrier the three of them got. By the time I was done I was sitting in Jake's lap. Matt and Jared were gone and his office door which never closed was shut and locked.

Moments later he sat me down and unlocked the door.
A cop knocked and with him was a photographer and behind them my kids. Jake stayed with me as pictures of all my injuries were documented and added to Daisy's.

Yeah we kept evidence I was planning to divorce him but fear made me stay. My mother was called and she collected my girls.

After a police report and all the evidence was gathered I was alone with Jake. He looked down at me while I twisted my hands together nervously. He sighed and pulled me up and into his arms.

Now this felt nice and strangely comforting. I wiped at tears as he held me tight to his body.
"your coming home with me tonight Abby. You can't go home till its safe and he is locked up".

I just nodded as he held me. His heartbeat calmed me and I felt so tired.
Before I could push out of his hold a voice that made me cringe, sounded.

"what are you doing Jakey?"

I mentally gagged as she strutted in and wedged between us. Throwing me glares she all but shoved me away and rubbed against him like a cat.
Reality smacked me in the face quick. Jake is my boss and no way should I have allowed him to hold me.
Feeling stupid and embarrassed I quickly left.

His girlfriend reminded me where I stood and it was very low down from them. Daisy rushed to hug me and wipe my tears away. Matt took me to his office and sat me down.

"your safe now sweetheart. Just relax and wait for me to come back".
He left me there crying and went to get his brothers I assumed.

I got sleepy so I laid on the couch curled up and dozed off.
I felt myself being lifted and tucked into a strong chest.

"I got you baby just go back to sleep".
Jake carried me to their limo as I slept on.

I woke later that night and cried out in fear. I was in a very dark room and not alone. The Cooper brothers were all three in a huge bed with me.

What the actual hell is going on and why am I in a big teeshirt and where in the hell are my clothes.

At my yell they all jumped and reached for me. At my confusion a bedside lamp was turned on and I got a delectable view of three gorgeous bodies. Tattoos and muscles had me turning red and trying to get away. Jake touched my arm and I looked into his grey orbs.

Matt and Jared looked on and as I tried to relax they told me that they all shared women and slept together.
I sat there confused at first till it sunk in. My bosses were bisexual.

I was truly shocked as Jake pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back gently. The others touched me and the comfort I felt indescribable.

Maybe the three of them wanted me. Realization dawned on me the woman from earlier was his girlfriend. I felt sick and asked where their bathroom was.

Getting up I ran to it and sank to my knees as tears ran down. I got sick but only threw up liquid. I barely got to eat at home so I filled up on water.

A big hand rubbed my back but I sat there feeling stupid. The brothers didn't want an abused damaged woman.

"easy baby we got you".
Another hand brushed my cheek.
"you need a bath and food".
He hauled me up and handed me a toothbrush so I could clean my teeth. I used mouthwash after and sagged against the counter.

I heard water running but my eyes stayed closed. I felt helpless and stupid. Jake lifted me up and I didn't fight him.

I was a weak idiot.