Ch. 26

Packing my things is one that I miss the most. I still remember the day I packed my luggage with my sister, making sure to take things that she thinks I couldn't live without.

I wonder how she was doing now. It has been ages since the last time I talked to her. They haven't contacted me for long time and I think they've been busy lately. My brother probably keeps them updated on how things are going with me under his roof. Which I think they're complacent to know that I'm in my brother's good hands.

“Have you packed everything? Are you sure you'll be fine?” Simon asked once again like a worried parent. I reassured him, again and again.

“Like, come on. It's just one night out of the town trip. I will not be gone for a year. You guys suggested that I should need some break. Now, I'm taking that break.” I rolled my eyes then again. He suddenly rushed his way out to the living room and went to his room.

After a few minutes of Simon rummaging all his things in his room, he went back to me and handed me a big pouch. I looked at him all puzzled.

“What's this for?” I asked and opened it.

“That's your hand kit. All the things you probably need are in there. I heard you guys are camping in a remote place, it will be hard for you to buy your medications. So, I put your medicines, hot pack, your favorite gummy and all sorts of candies that you want.” And there I saw all the things he just mentioned. He didn't miss anything. All of my favorite candies was in that kit.

“Aww, that's so sweet of you. I'll buy you some stuff when I get back home.” I said but I bet that he won't have it because he doesn't like souvenirs. He just nod and flew out of the door.

It's already evening and I haven't still chose an outfit for tomorrow. I don't want to look like a homeless person. Several clothes where scattered all over my bed and all thanks to Jay and Gray for bringing all my clothes from my house.

Jay, Simon and my brother had a discussion last night on a phone call. Jiyong said it's better for me to stay here for a while so that Jaewon couldn't get close and see me since he doesn't know where I'm staying. That's also the reason why Jay and Gray drove down to our house and brought all the things in my closet. I can't believe these guys are doing such thing for me.

***

***

Yuta immediately ran to me the moment he saw me and hugged me. Johnny also did the same followed by Doyoung, Jaehyun, Hansol and Taeyong who walked last and just smiled at me.

“Where are the others?” I asked when I noticed Taeil and Ten weren't with them. Taeyong offered to carry my backpack but I refused politely.

“Taeil had an emergency and Ten went back home to Thailand.” Taeyong said still insisting to carry my back pack but I just gave him my handbag instead.