Prologue

"Not all dreams you can dream of

Not all devils are devils.

Not all angels are angels.

Not all people started here.

Not all superstars started here.

They usually started from a choir in church.

Or a band in school.

But me? I started here.

Where stray dogs fight with witty fast track words that can blew up your mind.

My life was a hell.

I started in this hell."

- Unknown

11.12.15

"Then you might be so lucky to have him, are you?" the interviewer asked. As the camera flashes.

Cameras here , cameras there, cameras everywhere.

Being at the spotlight is so hard, now I realize what my brother always did. With his hectic sched. He might get wrinkles in his young age pfft.

"Lucky? Yeah, I really am lucky to have him. But back then, its hard having a famous brother. Really hard. I'm not used to it when I first landed here in Korea.

Because living in States was just a normal, no one judges you because your brother is famous. But I got through of it." I replied to the interviewer, she just smiled and nodded.

But when she asked something that made me froze in my place

"Do you love someone before you got in fame? Somehow, your first love?" she said.

There, I was dumbfounded. I felt like a sudden pain in my heart. I remembered my first love who cheated on me, and now, we're in the same fate. He's also famous as I am.

"Y-yeah, of course, I do. Everyone does have first love." I stuttered and they chuckled a bit.

"Hmm, I see. It took you a few seconds to answer my question, huh?" she said teasingly, and I just laughed it off awkwardly.

After that interview, I directly went to my dressing room. There, I found him waiting for me.

"So, it really still bothered you up till now?" he directly asked as he went to me close behind.

"Can you just leave us first? guys?" I said to my stylist and my make up artist. And they obeyed and went out.

"What's with that question, dude?" I asked him as I sat down in front of the mirror. Wiping the make up off my face.

"C'mon, I know everything dude. Just tell me, okay?" he said as he lifted me up to let me stand. I was still facing the mirror while he's at my back.

"Even though my ups and downs in my life? Like 'everything'?" I said as I emphasized the word 'everything'

"Yeah, everything babe. But don't worry, you can trust me." he said as he back hug me. And he place his chin on my shoulder. Well, I felt comfortable with this position, or may say, I'm just feel safe when I'm with this dude.

"Trust. Nice word. Yet hard to give it again once it is lost." I said as we looked ourselves in the mirror still in our position.

"Its awkward you know, seeing ourselves like this in front of the mirror. It disgusted me." I said. Well, I really am.

"Disgusted? Why?" he asked.

"You looked like my brother dude. Incest. Ugh." I told him

"Do you think we looked like a perfect couple? But, only if I could court you--" I cut him off and let go from the hug

"Yah! Are you out of your mind?! You got to be kidding me, Song MinHo! Stop being cheesy and play with me! Stop acting playboy in front of me dude! You gross. Ew." and yeah, his being with his playboy side.

"Pfft. Hahahaha, calm down dude, I'm just kidding. I'll never love you more than a best friend" he said teasingly

"Yeah, never. You'll never.." I said and frowned.

"Yah! Don't frown like that, I felt guilt dude. You're my best friend." he said and I just smiled

"But you're not the original best friend" A familiar voice said in fluent English. I turned around and I saw him, Jungshin.

"Jungshin-ah! I missed you so much!" I greeted him and hugged him tightly

"I missed you too" he said and hugged me back.

"How's your career now?" I asked him as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Heavy sched. As usual, and tours. You?" he asked back.

"Same as you, I'm just having a hard time. Thinking about my life." I said as I looked at the window, seeing the city of Seoul.

"Life, yeah. Your life.. Did you miss your early life?" he asked curiously not taking a glance at me.

'Did you miss your early life?'

Did I miss those times? Those hard times? Those ups and downs? That time, when I met someone, someone who promised me, the one I trusted the most? Of course I am.

-Flashback-

"Promise me, you'll comeback here after you got cured from U.S. And don't ever forget about me" he said and showed up his pinky like a little kid.

"And you should take care of yourself. Got it? Don't ever look for some other girls. I trust you." as I put my pinky and intertwined it to his.

"I promise, and I got it." he said and chuckled.

But I'm just .. I'm such a fool. Promise? Trust? I'm having a hard time with those words.

[A/N]

Hi! How was the prologue? Its a bit long tho. Sorry if some grammar is kinda. .a bit wrong. I'm not really good at english though but I'm tryin to make this story great and marked to the readers' heart kkk~

Please support me bcs this is my first Fanfic. ^^

Vote - Comment - Share

Love lots :*

-mywonandonly

[A/N] Please take note of the dates so that you'll understand the scene and the timeline of the story. [month/date/year] Thank you!