We will always be together ♥

‼️SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2‼️

⚠️Mention of Character Death, Guns, Gore, not too accurate characters⚠️
All of Chishiya's/Niragi's/Kuzuryu's thoughts are an interpretation of what I think from watching the episode.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AU=Stage 2, Chishiya and Niragi became best friends with Niragi basically following Chishiya like a guard dog. They became friends before joining the Beach, they then started dating after chilling on the rooftop together. Niragi did get burnt but not by Chishiya, Chishiya isn't aware of Niragi being alive. Irrelevant but both are 23.

Chishiya POV to start.

Chishiya walked into the King of Diamonds arena and looked up at the blimp "Well this is sure to be fun." Chishiya headed inside and sat down in a chair, putting the harness on and waited. There were 5 seats but only 2 other people, not including him. After a while two people walked in, a woman and a man. Then came the King of Diamonds, who sat down silently, crossing his hands. Chishiya tilted his head and spoke "Fascinating. So you were the King of Diamonds all along. The Beach Executive, Former Number two. Kuzuryu." Kuzuryu didn't move or make a sound. "Why was the King of Diamonds at the Beach?" Kuzuryu said it was because he was curious. "Under cover then." The computer chimes, announcing the game and difficulty and Kuzuryu looks up, not moving and speaks.

"Let us Begin."

~Time Skip because I just wrote the whole episode then deleted it cause I'm not making y'all read the episode~

Chishiya is released after the game ends, having won the game, he stands up and leaves the building. The blimp above explodes as he starts heading to a mall to get changed.

Chishiya walks inside and goes to change his clothes. He is crouching putting on another white hoodie when he heard sound coming from a lower floor. He silently went down and leaned against the wall as he saw crispy *cough cough* He means Niragi. "Well hello again Niragi." The man in question, who had been re-bandaging his burns, immediately turned around.

"Well hello there Shiya, funny seeing you here" Niragi walks over with a smirk. "Where have you been my little Chishiya." Chishiya raised an eyebrow and reaches, grabbing the lose bandages and unbandaging them. He silently starts re-bandaging him properly since Niragi had made the bandages too tight. "Thanks for helping me" Niragi went silent as he let Chishiya do this. He had already put burn cream on the burns so all he needed to do was bandage them. "Were you getting clothes? I need to go grab new ones for myself. Wanna come with me to get mine?"

Without saying anything Chishiya went over and pulled him to the clothing store pushing him in the direction of the clothes he knows Niragi likes. Chishiya watched out the window, making sure the King of Spades was nowhere close to them. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turns to look at Niragi.

Nigari's POV

Niragi smiled leaning against the wall next to Chishiya. "Wanna go complete some games together?"

Chishiya looked back outside, seeming to be thinking. "Eh I'd rather not especially since your burnt self is kinda just- well your probably not survive next game."

Niragi gasped, "Rude! But also can we like- just go to the diamonds game? Its the easiest for you to play and I'll just follow you!" Chishiya frowned, remembering the last game he played. Niragi noticed. "Or we could stay here and just, chill! We can do whatever Shiya."

Chishiya looked amused by Niragi changing his mind just from his uncomfortableness. "Compromise, why don't we go to Shibuya station and wait for others to get there."

Niragi grinned, the gun he's known for carrying is picked up from where he put it down to change. "Awww your coming with me Shiya."

Chishiya rolls his eyes and pulls his hood up. Both of the start heading to the station as they look around, finally getting there. They saw the King of Spades blimp and Chishiya looked like he was fucking done. Niragi was standing next to Chishiya as they see someone approaching.

Arisu walks over and Chishiya calls out to Arisu, the two talking to each other. Niragi starts to talk when a gun goes off and Chishiya falls, having gotten shot. Niragi lifts his gun and Arisu raises his as they see the King of Spades.

Niragi crouches and pulls Chishiya behind a car to hide him. People start running past them as they hear gunshots. Niragi sees Usagi and notices she doesn't see the King yet.

The King of Spades points his gun at Usagi as Arisu calls out to her, making her turn and see the King. They hear a gunshot and when Usagi realizes she wasn't hit she looks up and gasps.

"Suguru!" Chishiya called out as Niragi fell over  letting out a couple of chuckles as he mumbles, "well shit this is gonna ruin my whole day." Niragi pulls himself into a hiding spot. The whole fight happens as Niragi hears the explosion in the end. He hears Aguni's words and moves himself against a car, looking over where Chishiya was laying and he frowns noticing Chishiya's stillness.

"Shuntarō?" Niragi calls out to him. Niragi doesn't care as he forces himself to get up. "Shuntarō? Come on Chi this isn't funny." Niragi drops next to Chishiya and frowns, hugging him and trying to listen to Chishiya's heartbeat. "Shuntarō?! Come on say something Shiya! Even if its an insult for being so worried! Please! Just... just say something so I know your alive!"

The last blimp explodes as the surviving people were presented with the two choices. Niragi hugged Chishiya, crying as he spoke, "I'll go anywhere you go Shuntarō, just please say you'll stay with me"

Niragi heard a rugged breath and he felt arms around him as Chishiya's voice trembled, "I.. I decline as well." Niragi holds Chishiya as Chishiya holds him right back. The two black out as Niragi wakes up in the hospital. He glances to his left as he hears someone talking. He hears himself respond as they talk to each other.

~A couple months later~

Niragi was leaning against the wall outside his apartment. The rain was coming down hard as he saw someone walk towards him. The person smiled and Niragi smiled back. "You coming Suguru?"

Niragi chuckled walking over and taking the person's hand. "Relax I'm coming, give me a moment huh? I still need time to get used to not looking as pretty."

The person chuckled at him, "Yeah well I will always think your pretty Suguru, but also we need to meet the others." Niragi pulls the person in and kisses them. The person wraps their arms around Niragi's neck, pulling away from the kiss and proceeds to kiss his cheek.

They hear a voice from behind the person, "Chishiya! Niragi! You two coming?" Niragi raises his eyebrow, smiling at his fiancé. "You ready to go Shuntarō?" His lover smiles, tucking his head into Niragi's neck.

"Yeah I'm ready, lets go then Suguru." Chishiya pulls back as he takes Niragi's hand and the two leave together, going after Kuina who ran over to tell her girlfriend An, about Chishiya and Niragi. Their friends Usagi and Arisu tease them as they walk over.

How y'all feel about that huh? You like it?  It took me a whole ass day to write. This is the first chapter of this oneshot!  It had a happy ending so that's nice. Next one might be mainly fluff but I struggle with doing just fluff so imma do my best to write it! I hope you enjoyed this!

Feel free to request! If you enjoyed please vote if you want!

~Alix signing off