Solitary Confinement ♠

‼️SEASON 2 SPOILERS - JACK OF HEARTS‼️

⚠️Mention of Guns, not too accurate characters⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AU= Season 2, They are both 23. Chishiya's clothes are the same as in the show. Niragi's clothes are like in the first season. Man didn't get burned so screw off. (Please don't, Please read the chapter) Niragi flirts with Chishiya and Chishiya flirts back in his own way.

Chishiya's POV

Chishiya walked into the prison and put on one of the collars. He went upstairs and leaned against the wall across the stairs. After a while someone he recognized came up the stairs and was the final person. The computer started and Chishiya sighed to himself. The person walked over and leaned against the wall next to Chishiya.

"Why don't we head to one of those cells and get.. re-acquainted with each other~" Chishiya ignored him and the first round started after a bit. He waited for everyone else to get a partner and/or leave. The man next to him stared for a bit at the people before everyone left. Niragi sighed and pulled Chishiya to one of the cells.

Chishiya looked up and thought to himself, Welp at least I won't be bored waiting for next round to begin... I wonder what Nira has been up to.. Niragi pushes Chishiya into one of the cells and smirks to himself as he closes the door behind them. Niragi pulls Chishiya to the back of the cell and tilts his head at Chishiya.

"So how have you been cutie~ I've been waiting to meet you again~" Chishiya chuckled and turned to him, raising his eyebrow silently and smirking back at him. Chishiya reached and tilted Niragi's head up, "Wouldn't you like to know, Su-gu-ru~" Niragi pulled Chishiya closer and held him against himself.

Chishiya lifted himself up and kissed Niragi, before Niragi could return the kiss Chishiya pulled away. "Maybe we should talk a bit more before doing anything drastic after all maybe your the-" he gasped as Niragi started kissing his neck without a care in the world. Niragi mumbled into Chishiya's neck, "You really wanna talk or you wanna have some fun before next round baby?"

Chishiya smirked and wrapped his arms around Niragi's neck, "M-maybe we should save the talk for later." Niragi smirked and agreed, returning to marking up Chishiya's neck. Chishiya held back from making any sounds so that the people outside wouldn't say anything. Niragi glared at such the quietness coming from Chishiya so he lifted Chishiya up, pressing him against the wall and kissing him.

"Huh you like that baby? How I move you around with such ease?" Niragi bit into Chishiya's neck causing the latter to let out a soft groan at the feeling. Chishiya put his legs around Niragi's waist as Niragi pushed Chishiya's jacket off. Niragi started to kiss Chishiya as he pushed his own shirt off. Chishiya pulled back and stared at Niragi's bare chest. He put his hands onto Niragi's chest and he leaned down and started to suck and mouth at the skin on his neck and chest.

Niragi smirked to himself as he held Chishiya up with one arm and used the other to push off Chishiya's pants. Chishiya mumbled to him as he continued, "35 minutes before we have to choose Nira.." Niragi chuckled and pushed his own pants off as he replied, "Don't worry my little Shuntarō, I'll make sure nothing happens.." Niragi pulled Chishiya slowly onto his dick as Chishiya moan softly into Niragi's neck.

Niragi's POV

Niragi groaned when Chishiya was fully seated, "Fuck.. you feel so good on my dick babe," Chishiya moaned as Niragi started to move and thrust into him. Niragi went back to marking up Chishiya's neck as the other let out quiet groans.

Chishiya threw his head back and let out a particularly loud moan as Niragi seemed to hit that spot inside him that makes him see stars. "F- Fuck Nir-, FUCK THERE! RIGHT THERE, PLEASE" Niragi smirked and started to thrust harder.

Niragi continued to fuck Chishiya as the latter was moaning loud enough that everyone could hear him. Chishiya cried out as he came, "FUCK! SUGURU!" Niragi kissed him as he managed to go deeper inside of Chishiya. Chishiya cried out and moaned as Niragi came inside of him.

Niragi chuckled as he pulled out and placed Chishiya down gently. "Don't worry kitten, I'll be right back. Your a Spade by the way." He turned to leave when he was pulled down and kissed by the blonde. He kissed back before pulling away, smiling.

Chishiya mumbled looking down embarrassed, "Your a Heart," Niragi smirked and thanked him as he left, walking away.

~After that round~

Niragi returned to the room and Chishiya was still an embarrassed mess. Niragi and him continued to have fun together every round until the other players solved the game by themselves... The other players looked at each other with a bruh look every time they saw Niragi enter and leave Chishiya's room.

Anyways! I'm not that good at writing smut, hopefully the next one isn't shit but anyways give me some feedback!

Feel free to request different AUs and other things! Vote if you like it!

~Alix heading back into the wild abyss