Is- Is that a child? ♦️

‼️SEASON 1‼️

⚠️not too accurate characters⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AU= Takes place before Arisu joins the beach. Chishiya and Niragi are friends but they are hostile to each other in front of everyone else. It starts off on the rooftop of the Beach. Both are 23 which is irrelevant but who cares!

Niragi's POV

Chishiya was listening to music silently, watching everyone party in the pool. Chishiya was humming along to the music he was listening to. Niragi leaned over and took one of his earphones and puts it in his ear, leaning forward. Niragi spoke smirking, "Your so cute when your angry Chishiya~" Chishiya rolled his eyes and silently ignored him.

Niragi looked down at the people at the pool as well. "Why did you come here? Shouldn't you be downstairs with the others." Shouldn't I? Niragi thought to himself, Its not like me and him should be friends.. but.. I want to.. I want him to be mine.. "Niragi? Man your a moron."

Niragi snapped out of his thoughts. "Did you just call me a moron Chishiya? You know that's not true." Chishiya doesn't respond to him and instead turns up the music. The two stayed there for awhile together, Chishiya continuing to hum.

Niragi stretched and turned to Chishiya, "Alright lets go have fun, I talked to Hatter and we can leave, Lets go!" Niragi starts pulling Chishiya out the building without anyone seeing. Chishiya looks surprised they succeed and Niragi smirks proudly.

They get caught up in a game and end up saving a child's life. Now he won't stop following Niragi and Chishiya. Chishiya glances back and sighs, "Niragi... can we keep him?" Chishiya had been quietly trying to convince Niragi to keep the kid.

The kid has Niragi's hair color, one eye Niragi's the other Chishiya's. Is wearing pure gray that is on the lighter side and is 6. Also, His hair style mimics Chishiya's loosely. His face is shaped like Niragi's and his eye shape is Chishiya's, he also has Chishiya's skin tone. Check the picture at the top for the height comparisons.

Niragi groans to himself, "If stupid hatter agrees then fine we can keep him," Chishiya smiles and crouches, picking up the kid who is adorable btw. Niragi sees Chishiya's smile and can't help but chuckle and walk next to Chishiya, ruffling the kids hair. "only Hatter is  allowed to know about him, Hatter and Kuina. Definitely not Aguni or Last Boss."

Chishiya silently agrees and when they get there Niragi goes and talks to Hatter who gives permission for the child to stay but he needs to stay in Niragi or Chishiya's rooms so he doesn't run into anyone. Niragi agrees and goes back outside, seeing Kuina and the 3 + the child head inside to Niragi's room.

The kid was playing with Chishiya's bracelet as the adults were talking. Kuina whispered to them, "yo what's the kid's name? He has to have one right?" Chishiya glances at the kid and shakes his head.

"No clue but we started calling him Ciel so I guess he has one now?" The kid looks over and runs over to Chishiya, hugging his side and calling him mom. "He also calls me mom and Niragi Dad.. so now we let him." Niragi picks the kid up and walks over to the bed, sitting down and letting Ciel play with his hair.

Chishiya smiles watching the two play. Kuina looks at Chishiya then the two then back at Chishiya and grins. "Shiya~ you like him." Chishiya immediately starts disagreeing but Kuina starts laughing. "Can't you see Shiya?? You not only have a kid with him you were smiling at them!" Niragi looks up having heard the entire conversation and is slightly red.

Chishiya mumbles something but Niragi can only make out a bit of it. "Maybe... him... he... ack.." Niragi looks back down at Ciel as he hears Kuina squeal and speak, "really??" Her head whips around and looks at Niragi, "Oi! Gun-for-brains! Do you like Chishiya??" Niragi looks up surprised before glancing at Chishiya and nodding.

Kuina squealed again and pulled Chishiya to Niragi, walking over and shoving Chishiya onto Niragi. "Ciel and me are gonna go to Shiya's room and when you get there you better be dating or else!... no pressure tho! Just talk it out first!" Her and Ciel slipped out to go to Chishiya's room and left Niragi and Chishiya there to stare at each other in silence.

Chishiya sat on the bed pulling his hood up. Niragi looked over and before he could start talking, Chishiya spoke, "Do you.. do you really like me?" Niragi replied looking up, "Uh yeah I do... was Kuina right when she said you liked me back?"

Chishiya nodded and he continued to silently sit there not looking at Niragi. Niragi looks up until he feels a hand touch his. He looks at it and sees Chishiya brushed his hand against Niragi's. The latter takes his hand and kisses it. Niragi smiles as Chishiya turns red and starts playing with Niragi's hand.

Niragi uses his free hand to move Chishiya's head up and he kisses Chishiya making the other wrap his arms around Niragi's neck and happily return said kiss.

Chishiya's POV

Chishiya had closed his eyes and when they pulled away both were smiling at each other with warm looks. So this must be how it feels like to love someone. I can't believe I hated love. His love is the best thing I've ever felt. "Shiya..? What does this mean? Cause I'm really hoping it means you'll be my boyfriend." Chishiya chuckled and tucked his head into Niragi's shoulder.

Chishiya hugged Niragi tighter and sighed softly. Niragi wrapped his arms around Chishiya's waist and moved him onto his lap. Chishiya murmured to him, "I would love to be your boyfriend Niragi." Niragi gained a grin and he kissed Chishiya again. When they broke away they went to go talk to talk to Kuina and Ciel.

When they got there they made sure no one saw them. As they walked in Ciel ran over to them and smiled brightly. "Mama! Dada! Auntie Kuina said you guys are together!" Niragi shifts his gun on his shoulder. He had brought it as a cover story so no one at the Beach questioned him.

Kuina takes one look at it and chuckles nervously, "no need to be angry Niragi! I was just telling your son the truth!" Chishiya glares at her and Kuina looks down apologizing. The two lovely parents say that it's fine and they all hang out in Chishiya's room. Chishiya after awhile put his headphones on and chilled in the corner cause all introverts need a quiet break once in awhile.

Chishiya closed his eyes as he started to fall asleep. Niragi went over and sat down next to him and pulled Chishiya onto his lap. Chishiya nuzzled into him as Ciel joined them. The three laid together and they fall asleep. Niragi is half-awake, half-asleep so he quietly talked with Kuina, Kuina ends up leaving after a while and Niragi falls completely asleep.

:D I finished it! Anyways they got a kid!... Y'all tell me if the name Ciel is nice. I hope you guys liked it!

Feel Free to Request! Please vote if you can! It lets me know I should continue!

~Alix signing off