Your a girl?? ♦️

‼️SEASON 1‼️

⚠️Gun Mention, Profanity?, Not too accurate characters⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AU= Gender-swap, they are 23, Niragi and Chishiya are chicks, Kuina and An are dudes, they use the same names cause I'm too busy making this and not new names. Btw Chishiya is thought to be a boy from how she dresses and she never corrects them. Heights are the same. (He/Him at first for Chishiya)

Niragi was walking with her gun against her shoulder. She smiles to herself as she walks around the pool. She winks at some boys who smirk and wink back at her but there was only one boy she wanted to see.

Niragi took one last look around before disappearing back into the building, she walked through the annex. When she didn't see Chishiya she went to the rooftop instead. She saw Chishiya listening to music and humming to himself.

His head was tilted up and his eyes closed. Niragi shifted her gun and walked closer, not taking her eyes off the other for a second. "Chishiya? There you are, I thought I would never find you!" A smirk appeared on Chishiya's face as he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Oh yeah? You didn't check here first since you know I hate crowds?" Niragi felt embarrassed by the comment and looked away. Chishiya chuckled and put his headphones on his shoulder. "So what can I help you with Niragi?"

Chishiya continued to watch Niragi who sighed and looked back. "I wanted to know If you'd like to go downstairs with me to the pool or something... I know you normally don't but I really wanted to hang out with you so.." She looked up, "Will you go with me?"

Chishiya's eyes widen before he pauses and nods, agreeing before looking down and realizing he would need to change.

Chishiya is wearing the Beach clothes worn in the show but with a binder underneath. Her hair looks exactly the same and her make-up is flawless like in the show. Niragi is wearing the shirt worn in the show but has a normal bra underneath. She wears shorts as well but nobody has the balls to go near her unless she calls them. Regardless of if she is flirting first.

Niragi sees this and the two head downstairs to the rooms, Niragi is already dressed so she leans against the wall next to Chishiya's room. When Chishiya comes out he has his normal jacket on along with shorts instead of pants. His jacket is zipped up so Niragi can't see his chest.

The two go outside together and are chilling near the hot tub. Most people don't go near it so its perfect for the two. Chishiya slipped his legs into the water while Niragi slipped fully into the water a couple feet from him. Chishiya looked over and watched as she did this.

Someone comes from behind and shoves Chishiya into the water. Niragi stands up to shoot them but the person runs off before Niragi could pick up her gun. She helps Chishiya up and immediately turns red upon seeing Chishiya.

Chishiya stood up and pulls of their jacket showing off the swimsuit she was wearing. Her top looked like a sports bra but swimsuit. Niragi was drooling over Chishiya who put her jacket outside the pool. She turned and looked at Niragi, realizing and looking away.

Niragi snapped out of it and looked away. She heard Chishiya speak, "Can you like.. not mention this? To anyone else..?" Niragi nodded but didn't look up. Chishiya hesitated before reaching and moving Niragi's head up. "You can look.. relax Nira.."

Niragi looked at her and froze, "Hey uh- Chishi-" Before she could finish the person returned and pushed both of them so Chishiya was on top of Niragi. Niragi's hand fell around Chishiya's waist and the two ended up kissing. Almost immediately Chishiya gets up and out of the pool.

She quickly put on her jacket and ran off. Niragi climbed out, stumbling as she did but she was too slow. Chishiya already left and Niragi picked up her gun to go find Chishiya but everywhere she looked she couldn't find her. Niragi started to get pissed off as she continued her search.

Niragi angrily walked past people and everyone avoided her. She walked past Last Boss, who even though they were good friends, stepped out of the way. She stopped in front of Last Boss and growled to her, "You know where Chishiya is?"

She got a shake of the head from Last Boss which caused Niragi to head inside to search. She went upstairs and as she passed by Chishiya's room on the way to the roof she was pulled inside the room. Niragi's faced turned bright red as she was eye level with Chishiya's chest by how she was grabbed.

"Nira! Pay attention! Eyes are up here!" Niragi's eyes shoot up as she can't help but have blood slowly start running down her nose. Chishiya had tied her hair back and was wearing a skin-tight sleeveless shirt.

Niragi cleared her throat, "uh hey Shiya.. so uh nice boobs?" Chishiya's face turned red and last thing she knows before everything goes black is Chishiya slapped her. Worth it so damn much.. Chi is so damn hot.. Its so not fair..

Chishiya is sitting on the bed with her face red, arms crossed as Niragi wakes up. The latter touches her cheek, Chishiya notices and leans over, kissing it. Niragi turns red again, "Uh Shiya? Did you just kiss me?" Chishiya didn't say anything or look over.

Niragi hesitated before reaching over and taking Chishiya's hand in hers. Niragi looks down at their hands and Chishiya looks up at her. She reached over and moves Niragi's head to look at her. Niragi tilted her head while Chishiya froze and looked down.

Niragi was confused before she noticed Chishiya's hesitance. As soon as she did she kissed Chishiya and pulled Chishiya in by her waist. Chishiya put her arms around Niragi's neck as they started to make out. They only stopped when they heard knocking on the door.

Chishiya's best friend was bored and wanted to bother the girl. Chishiya sighed softly and looked at Niragi. "Wait for me ok Niragi?" Niragi smiled and corrected her, telling Chishiya to call her Suguru or some other nickname. Chishiya smiled and told Niragi to do the same.

Chishiya went to go hang out and Niragi laid down on the bed, falling asleep. She briefly woke up and saw Chishiya tucked into her side, sleeping. She smiled and kissed Chishiya's forehead and went back to sleep. Both fell asleep smiling and happy.

Hey look! It's a fourth chapter! I might do gender-swapping in the future so feel free to comment new names for them!

Feel free to Request! Please vote if you want!