i'm all yours and you're all mine

Dev actually wore the minecraft skin that inspired this fic at some point. I blame him for this, actually

 I blame him for this, actually

Title from Hit My Spot by ur pretty

Pairing: Boosfer/Dev

Tags: fingerpaint (yes I'm serious), body worship (?), possessiveness, marking, hickeys, come marking, blindfolds, blow jobs, working title: Red White and Royal Blue

Words: 3,477

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

The atmosphere inside the bedroom was quiet, relaxed. Boosfer barely acknowledged his presence when Dev entered the room and let his eyes sweep over Boosfer's naked form, lounging on the mattress, his skin pale against the dark blue towels beneath him.

Dev set the flat, wooden bowl, the bottles of paint and water, and additional towels on the nightstand. Boosfer turned his head in his direction at the clink of glass.

"Which ones did you make?"

Dev sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm not telling you."

They had supplies to make all shades of dye, and they had tested and played around with a couple different colors.

For this, Dev had made blue paint. Nothing else. It was his color and he would soak Boosfer with it.

"It's just blue, isn't it?" Boosfer asked, grinning.

Dev ignored the question. Boosfer knew him way too well.

He reached over to brush some hair out of Boosfer's face and traced the edge of the blindfold, soft, black fabric. Under his fingertips, Boosfer's brow furrowed.

"Can we start?"

Dev smiled. "Yeah."

He had had Boosfer wait here - blindfolded, naked - for almost fifteen minutes while he prepared the paint and then stalled for a bit, just to make him squirm. He'd waited long enough.