won't you catch me

Still figuring these two out but I think I like the general dynamic that's going on here. Bubbo is fun to write

Also I got lazy at the end pls don't burn me at the stake

Title from Lovesick (Remedy) by Adam Wright, which has absolutely noting to do with this fic.

Pairing: Boosfer/Bubbo

Tags: Blow Jobs, Hand Jobs, Praise Kink, just guys being horny

Words: 3923

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Can I come over? I'm lonely

Bubbo contemplated faking sleep and simply ignoring Boosfer's message, but in the end he was a better friend than that. They were both in a foreign country, the least they could do was stick together.

As long as you don't expect me to leave this hotel room, he sent back.

Two minutes later, there was knocking on the door. Bubbo heaved himself out of bed.

"Hello," Boosfer said and immediately walked past him into the room like it belonged to him. Bubbo followed after him, returning to his spot on the bed.

"So why are you bothering me and not our favorite Canadians?"

Boosfer was poking through the room, sticking his nose into everything. Maybe Bubbo should be offended by that, but honestly... He was comfy in bed, alright?

"Kier and Dev ditched me," Boosfer said.

"Ditched you? I thought you three were go-" Bubbo interrupted himself with a yawn. "Going out together?"

Boosfer began to fiddle with the window, scowling when it wouldn't open. "Yeah, but I didn't wanna."

Bubbo didn't blame him for that - he himself had said no to any plans today, he needed some time to recharge. He suspected it was similar for Boosfer, he just wouldn't admit it.

"So they didn't ditch you," he teased lightly, "You ditched them."

Boosfer leaned against the offending window and crossed his arms. "They're probably somewhere making out anyway. I don't need to be there for that."

"Damn. I'mma get jealous."

Boosfer gave him a smile that Bubbo had quickly learned belonged to his more sus jokes. "I could help with that."

Bubbo raised his eyebrows and otherwise kept a straight face. He loved the banter, and he was so glad it worked in real life just as well as over discord, but it required more effort to stay in character. "Are you propositioning me, Boosfer?"

It was a joke, like everything before, but Boosfer's face did something complicated. Bubbo didn't have enough practice reading Boosfer's expressions yet to decipher it, but the answer that followed was underwhelming.

"I dunno, dude. I'm just bored."

It was a cop-out answer and something Boosfer often did when someone matched his sus energy.

In Bubbo's opinion, Boosfer shouldn't get away with that.

He leaned back against the headboard, let his smile grow and the silence stretch for a second. "I could help with that," he offered nonchalantly.

"Are you propositioning me?" Boosfer parroted back.

And because Bubbo wasn't a coward, unlike certain other people in this hotel room, he looked Boosfer in the eye and said, "Yes."