Character's In The Story. And Info About The Character's

Info. I don't have a name picked out for Soundwave's sparkmate. Which she is the sister to Lord Megatron. And carrier to ThunderJet. And daughter to SteelFire and StormFlame. And to let you know she is older than Megatron.

Megatron: Status online. Leader Of The Decepticons. Son to SteelFire and StormFlame. Brother to Soundwave's sparkmate. Uncle to ThunderJet. Her name is unknown at this time.

Soundwave: Status online. Communication specialist and Third In Command to Lord Megatron. Sire to ThunderJet. And sparkmate to Lord Megatron's sister. Her name is unknown at this time.

Laserbeak: Status online. Symbiote droid bird. Where she is always at is on her creators chassis/chest. And is like a sister to ThunderJet.

ThunderJet: Status online. Daughter to Soundwave and carrier. Her name is unknown at this time. Niece to Lord Megatron. And granddaughter to SteelFire and StormFlame.

Soundwave's Sparkmate: Status offline. Her name is unknown at this name. Daughter to SteelFire and StormFlame. Older sister to Lord Megatron.

SteelFire: Status online. Sire to Megatron and to his daughter. Her name is unknown at this time. Husband to StormFlame.

StormFlame: Status online. Carrier to Megatron and to her daughter. Her name is unknown at this time. Wife to SteelFire.

ThunderJet's Symbiote: Status online. Gift from ThunderJet's uncle.

Tenor: Status online. Works for SteelFire and StormFlame.

Knockout: Status online. Decepticon medic. And partner to Breakdown.

Breakdown: Status online. Assistant to Knockout helping him with things in the med bay. Partner to Knockout.

Starscream: Status online. Air commander and Second In Command to Lord Megatron. Also not like much on the ship.

Airachnid: Status online. Her whereabouts are unknown at this time in my story.

Vehicon Soldiers: Status online. Army soldiers to their master. And would serve and do anything for Lord Megatron.