2

Location: Nemesis

Inside ThunderJet's Room:

ThunderJet was sleeping until she felt someone quickly lifting her up. She was about to squeal but they covered her intake. Her eyes opened and she saw that it was her uncle Megs. She immediately sighs in relief. "Really uncle Megs." She whispered to her uncle. "You scared me half to death." She whispered to her uncle again. Megatron chuckled. He slowly walked out of her room.

Inside Soundwave's Room:

He looked and he saw that Soundwave was still in recharge. He slowly walked and he exited out of Soundwave's room. And he entered the halls.

In The Halls:

He went and he sat his niece down. "Okay uncle Megs, why did you wake me up like that?" She asked him. "Oh nothing. I just wanted to do something with you." He replied back to his niece. "Oh. Like what uncle Megs." She asked him. He smirked. He then went and he tagged her. "Tag your it, niece." He said to his niece. He immediately ran. "What. Uncle Megs, no fair." She said to her uncle while giggling. She immediately ran after him. She ran and she looked everywhere for her uncle. She looked and still didn't see her uncle. She then pretended to be scared and saw Starscream. She giggled.

*Gasps.* "NO! STARSCREAM SAY AWAY FROM ME! UNCLE MEGS!!!" She yelled and shouted to her uncle. She waited for her uncle Megs to rescue her from an unknown figure. Soon she heard her uncle's peds. Megatron ran and he saw his niece. He quickly ran over to her. "Niece. Are you alright?" He asked her. "No. Starscream." She said to her uncle. "What did Starscream do to you?" He asked her. "He waited to hurt me, uncle Megs." She replied back to her uncle Megs. "But not only that uncle Megs." She said to her uncle. "And what is that, niece?" He asked her. "Tag you're it, now." She said to her uncle. She immediately got up and ran. "What. Oh. You sneaky little girl." He said to his niece. He went and he ran after her.

He was running and checking every room that was on the ship. It took him about 30 minutes and he still hasn't found her yet. He sighs. "Where is she? She is good." He said to himself. He has given up. He walked and he approached the throne room. The doors open to the throne room. He wasn't looking but he heard giggles. He looked up and he smiled. He saw his niece sitting down on his throne. Smiling and giggling at him. He shook his helm. "Took you long enough to find me uncle Megs." She said to her uncle.