chapter one

Scott and Hope are sitting in the Pym house when a teenage girl walks in. Hope looks up and says "hey y/n how was school today?" "Fine" she replies. The girl then rushed off to her room. "Who is she?" Scott asks. "My little sister" hope says.

Later on Hank walks into the room and says "Hope I need you to watch your sister tonight while Scott and I work on the Ant-Man suit at Pym labs." "Of course" Hope replies.

Hope made dinner so she calls y/n down. "Y/n time for dinner."
Y/n's POV
I walk down the stairs to eat with my sister. "Hey y/n" Hope says. I give her a nod and sit down to eat.

Hope's POV
after we eat dinner my sister goes to wash the dishes so I go to sit down in the living room and read a magazine. I then start to think. I wonder if y/n is ok. She has barely spoken since she has gotten back from school. She seemed fine this morning.
Y/n's POV
After Hope went to the living room and I finished washing the dishes I went to go to my room when Hope stopped me.
Hope's POV

I stopped y/n before she could go up the stairs because I wanted to talk to her and make sure that she is ok. "Y/n are you sure you are ok. You have barely talked to me since you got home from school." I ask. "I am fine. Just tired. I am going to get some sleep" y/n replies.
Y/n POV
I walked up the stairs and went to bed.