Episode 27: Abuser shows hos face! Lexis abusive boyfriend a criminal boss?

"We need to keep a close eye on him and his brother, they caused a little but of trouble with Roman before fleeing Vice city And boss man Roman Gibson is not a happy man when he has to hunt them down"  Dimitri demanded "yes father.." Kara said looking at Derrick "get as much information off of him as you can" Dimitri leaves as Kara sighed softly.

-the next morning-

Derrick slowly sits up "ow ow ow" Derrick said holding his head feeing the hangover was worse then usual but he smelled fresh coffee as he walked downstairs "good morning sleepyhead" Kara greeted him "d-did we hook up?" Derrick asked "no i took you here to rest figured it's best to rest here instead of a police station" Kara said with a bright smile.
Suddenly a man walks through the door but stops when he sees Derrick "why the fuck is this man here?" The man asked "babe it's just a friend" Kara said "nah he ain't your friend" the man said as Derrick realizes who the man is "I told you I never wanted to see your face again" Derrick said "do you guys know each other?" Kara asked confused.
"Yea this prick beat the shot outa me in Vice city" the man asked "I had a good damn reason, you abused my little sister like a stuck up boyfriend" Derrick clenched his fists "wait girlfriend?so these Vice city trips you've been seeing another girl?!?!" Kara yelled "yea so what" Kyle said "leave now" Kara demanded  "I'll be back vercetti" Kyle said as he leaves.

"Sorry" Derrick said "it's fine he told me he went to Vice city to sell drugs with his crew" Kara explained "crew?" Derrick asked "yea he runs a crew here in liberty city the lost MC he's currently the president of it well mainly vice president" Kara replied.

-lost mc clubhouse-

"Hey billy vercetti has arrived do you think they know about us paying to see that beat die?" Kyle said "I don't care if they know cause they won't stop the billy grey" billy said standing up with a laugh.