Episode 53: a civil war! More truths revealed

-the next day-

Josh and Kai were driving their bikes through the border between mexico and the United States as they pull over "Passports?" The guards asked as they showed him the passports "alright go on through enjoy your vacation" the guard said as josh and Kai continue to drive into Mexico.

-motel-

Derrick wakes up and stretched "Tim?" Derrick asked seeing that Tim's bed was empty but Tim. Walked through the door "sorry took a smoke break" Tim said with a slight giggle "oh ok, be ready to move in an hour" Derrick said and stood up stretching softly

-a few hours-

Tim and Derrick were driving their bikes down the road in the desert josh and Kai were about a mile behind them "here's the plan, get Derrick away from Tim and I'll be able to take Tim out" josh said as Kai nods as they eventually caught up Kai shoots out derricks tire causing Derrick to crash into a bush, Kai pulls over as Tim speeds off "shit" Tim whispered to himself as josh kept behind him, josh points his gun at the bike and attempts to shoot but misses "damn" josh said as they both got a little far from kai and Derrick.

Josh manages to shoot out Tim's tire as josh pulls over and gets off his bike, Tim started to crawl away but josh walks up to him and grabs him by the jacket and throws him into the bike "it's about time you get what you deserve" josh said punching Tim in the throat hard crushing his throat, josh pulls out his gun and points it at Tim's head "I trusted you and you killed my child!" Josh yells as tears drop onto Tim "you...don't...under...stand" Tim managed to say.

Josh sighs and shoots Tim in the head as blood splatters everywhere "wait!" Kai said holding Derrick josh looks up at them "it's time you know the truth brother" Derrick said.

-Santiago family ranch-

Josh derrick and Kai walk into the ranch as josh looks around seeing Santiago and a girl walking towards them josh freezes and falls to his knees "DADDY!!" Lavender yells running to josh and hugs him tightly josh cried out while hugging lavender close to him.