Episode 61:Liberty city

Liam smirks and shoots Tommy, but Tommy ducks down and chucks a chair at Liam hitting him in the face knocking him down, Tommy runs over and punches Liam harder breaking a few teeth.
Liam kicks Tommy off as Liam picks up a metal pole and swings at Tommy.
Tommy ducks and punches Liam in the chest hard, Tommy then kicks Liam hard knocking him over as Tommy hovers over Liam "any last words?" Tommy said "go fuck your self" Liam said as Tommy grabs the pipe and bashes Liam's head in as blood splatters everywhere.

-liberty city-

Kai takes a look seeing bikers all over the taxi company "well crap this ain't good" Kai said and sat back calling josh.

-Vice city-

Tony drops the pipe and walks over to the boys "cmon let's go" Tommy said as josh got the call from kai and picked up "yo Kai what's up?" Josh asked "the taxi company is swarmed with bikers" Kai said "where's santiago" josh asked "on his way over still" Kai said "fuck were on the way" josh said "no no you three head to las santos and help the families take back over" Kai said and hung up the phone "alright next stop las santos" josh walks out to the bikes as they hop onto them.

-liberty city-

Santiago pulls up and looks at kai "yo homes what's the word?" Santiago asked "bikers haven't left the building josh and his team competed the take over in vice city their heading over to las santos where most of the higher ups are we gotta take these guys out then head over to las santos to Rendezvous with them" Kai said as Santiago nods "let's kill some bitches" Santiago said loading his shotgun.

-hour later-
Vice city

Chris looks around vercetti mansion and lifts up maes necklace that was left behind "looks like my mother got caught in the middle" Chris said and sets the necklace in his pocket "my brothers and father are heading to las santos next correct?" Chris said on the phone with an unknown caller.

-FIB headquarters-

"Yes that is correct agent deadlock" chef said while smoking a cigar "once they do we will have our revenge" chef laughed.