Episode 31: ambush! Retreat back to the club house

-just a day before-
-FIB-

"Alright Philips your mission is to take our Harold sigirdson I don't care how as long as it's during the firefight tomorrow" Steve said "I know you don't need to tell me a bunch of times" Trevor said "and after that convince Derrick to take part in taking out his brother then take Derrick out" Steve said "already planned on that" Trevor replied.

-Dimitri hideout-

"Father they are planning on a split attack upon both lost hideouts during the times of 2pm and 4pm" kara said 

-present time-
-second lost hideout-

Derrick shoots at Kyle but missed as Derrick hears trucks "shit we're about to be surrounded let's go" Derrick got on his bike and drive off "retreat!" Trevor yelled as they all followed Derrick "split" Derrick said as Trevor and Harold followed Derrick once they got away from everyone trevor kicks Harold's bike causing him to crash into a tree "what the shot!" Derrick pulls over "he must have hit something" Trevor said as he looks over at Harold and walks to him after getting of his bike.
Trevor looks at Harold and shoots him in the head "why the hell did you do that!" Derrick yelled "he was suffering" Trevor said and shrugged.

Josh looks at Billy "what do you want to let her and us go free?" Josh asked "Derrick vercettis head" Billy said "not happening" josh said "if you promise me you'll give me derricks head I'll give her to ya" Billy demanded "alright...fine" josh said clenching his fist.

-hours-

"Where's Harold?" Josh asked "he was killed during the get away" Derrick said keeping what happen a secret "shit.." josh said "how'd it go on your end?" Derrick asked "not good they knew we were coming" josh sat in his chair "I had to make a promise to get Niki back" josh said.
"That was?" Derrick asked "your head..I'm not doing it tho I'll hide Nicole somewhere till we take care of them" josh stated.
"Oh.." derrick said and sat down "what's the plan?" Derrick asked "no clue" josh sighed softly "I'm gonna go check on Niki" josh stood up and walked out of the room as it was just derrick and Trevor.
"He's lying" Trevor said "I can tell he's gonna go through with the plan" Trevor said "he would never" derrick looked at Trevor "we must take him out before he takes the rest of us out" Trevor stated as derrick stood quiet.