| 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀

I don't even love her.

My father, unfortunately the CEO of a massive company that manages film production, has decided it was time for me to get married. BUT. Instead of asking me if I had a relationship or someone I like (not that i did) he just picked out some celebrities' daughter and said, "You're marrying her after 5 months so get to know each
other."

You do not understand how infuriating that was. I love my father as he is accepting and considerate but this wasn't it.

I look over to the girl I was soon to marry, she is pretty I must say but I have no sort of attraction towards her and by the look on her face it seems we are mutual. "So... I'm Kim Seo Ah. " She breaks the awkward silence by introducing herself. "I'm Choi Yeonjun." We then keep silent for another moment before Seo-Ah steps in front of me and starts to speak in a serious tone. "Let me make myself clear, I had no intention of marrying you plus I already have a lover, so don't think this is some arranged marriage romance." I feel absolutely belittled and internally enraged. Does she really think I want to do this? I fold my arms and lean against the wall attempting to look cool. "Are you implying that I was going to fall in love with you? Pft, you wish. I'm too hot to be with you." Seo-Ah scoffs, rolling her eyes, she then walks out the room to answer a call.

My life sucks. My arranged wife is a self-centered idiot. UGHHH. I atleast wanted someone who is caring. Seo-Ah is very unbothered. "Yeonjun, what do you think? Impressive, huh? Seo-Ah is the daughter of the actor Kim Haneul, my good friend from film school." My father chuckles his complimenting words, tapping on my shoulder. "Yeah. Real impressive." I sigh out in disappointment.

Cupid help me out here.