| 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲

"So you're gonna be like that. So be it. I'll prove my love to you."

"I just want some time to myself." I disregard the statement as I'm not in the mood to be given proof. So after a few seconds of awkward silence, I turn to leave the room. "I'm going somewhere, so just go to sleep." I reverse my movement to instruct my husband, reaching for the bottle of wine. My tears are dried but my heart is hanging on for dear life, the wound is still fresh. I haven't been given an explanation, I want to hear one but I can't. I can't because I want to be chased, chased down and softly forced to listen. He won't do it. I recieve a 'I can't believe you' look in response, his eyes begin to gloss, lips quiver, body stiff and hands clench.
No words, just a nod. Yeonjun. Chase after me, if you really love me, stop me.

I don't know where I plan on going tonight but I don't want to stay in that house or at Seo-Ahs house. After all, she also betrayed me, but I don't love her more than Yeonjun so it hurts less thinking about her. I can't go to So-won because our relationship is cumbersome and uncomfortable, but why confess at a time like that? If anything I would reject her because of bad timing. Lost in my thoughts, a place comes to mind. There's this canal that is nearby, it has a bridge and seems cosy. "I can't wait to chug this entire bottle of wine." It's late at night, 12 am I'd say, and here I am walking through the streets to find this bloody canal. I'm not in comfortable clothes, a formal collared shirt and flared black pants, no jacket and it's autumn. When I reach the canal, I immediately feel at peace although I do feel bad for even thinking about drinking here, I am thirsty and alcohol is my coping mechanism so whatever.

One thing I absolutely adore here, is how at night there are lights in the water, not anything colourful but rather simple, a reminiscent scent of summer left behind. Sitting down, I pop open my wine as quick as a hare. Maybe it was out of anger and rage, all I know is I'm ruining my kidneys tonight!

This night is perfect for reflection and nostalgia, the good memories overcome you and the bad ones resolve themselves within your state.

I lean my head back, slowly sipping on wine, "Oh Yeonjun, I want you to prove that you love me. I'm sorry I was stubborn before, I just want your attention and all of you." I could already feel the alcohol running in my veins and controlling my mannerisms. But it isn't long before the moon begins to take my consciousness, my eyes preventing clear vision and slowly shutting down. That's it, I wished for it and I got it.

YEONJUN POV:

I was stupid to just let him leave like that, I know I truly love him so why didn't I stop him or chase him? I need for him to listen to me and if I need to force him I will.

Right now I'm outside at 2 am running about like a nympho looking for my stubborn ass partner. The bitch didn't take his phone. He wouldn't visit Seo-Ah because she hurt him too, So-won.. I don't know where she fucking lives though. I stop when I am around his workplace. "Check the canal, he must be there." A familiar voice sounds from a short distance, and turn to see So-won on the doorstep, locking the building up.

"What?"

"The canal. You know, the one nearby."

"Why are you helping me? It's obvious you despise me."

"I'm only telling you because it's cold out, I don't want him to get hurt."

"Okay."

"Yeonjun."

"What."

"I like Soobin. I truly do, what I did today was wrong of me I know, we both love him. He had to choose you though."

"Stay away from him from now on."

"I can't we work together sweetheart."

"He'll be booking a few days off then."

"Alright then. Good luck."

I'm relieved the conversation is over, I need to find Soobin. Running at full speed, I clutch onto the coat I brought for him. When I see lights and hear the sound of water I know I've found him. There he is. The beauty is sleeping peacefully, curled up for warmth. "You stubborn shit." I chuckled these words out quietly, making my way towards the blonde. I analyse the surrounding item next to him, a wine bottle. "You really have to stop drinking all the time.
It doesn't help us at all." I crouch down to finish off the remaining wine and set the bottle aside. Falling back into the wall, I spread the coat on top of both of us, mainly covering Soobin. I push his head down to my shoulder, and slowly stroke his hair, brushing it onto the face for provided warmth. Me however, my back hurts like hell, i should've brought cushions if I knew it was going to be a fucking canal. The idiot chose a canal over his best friends house. Im not complaining though, a night where I know Soobin and So-won are together would be the death of me. Soon I dose off in my dreamy space after my brain tires itself of romantic scenarios and gay panics.