| 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗜𝗜

-It's Yeonjun.
"What..?"
"Hang out with me."
"Just us two?"
"Do you not want it to be?"
"No, it's just-"
"It's fine Seo-Ah is going to be there."
"Oh okay."

We hold a gaze for a few more seconds before I let go of Soobins hand and laugh because of how awkward things were. I then walk with him and take him through the path to Seo-Ah's house nearby, this moment is filled with laughter and joy, Soobin brings this feeling onto me. Yeah, maybe I flirt like 10 times a day with him but, there's genuine feelings down there somewhere. I just want him in my arms.

Seo-Ah welcomes us with a concerned smile, but not directed at me but at Soobin and his blistered hands, I just noticed that now and feel stupid as I could've been the one to help. "It was a lot of emails haha.." Soobin rubs his neck with his hands and winces in pain again. "Be careful Bin! You guys go up to my room, I'll make some snacks."

Making our way up the stairs to her room, a conversation I had with Seo-Ah a few days after I met Soobin again, comes back to me.

"I want to marry someone who I actually love."

"Same here. Or atleast someone I'd like."

"Hey...how about this-"

I plan on taking her advice. Today, I'll propose to Soobin, we've been hanging out for months, but never alone together. That's enough right? I know father will be angry but accepting, Seo-Ah is supportive but it's something that's holding me back, I have no fucking clue.

The sun begins to set casting a vibrant orange hue in the room. It's just best friends doing stuff together, enjoying themselves. There's almost no sound unless we talk, warm air floating around. This is the perfect environment. (This gimbap is pretty good as well) "Hey Soobs.." I immediately catch his attention, the sun spotlighting him, his dark hair is very charming. "Can we talk when I walk you home?" Seo-Ah smirks catching on to my plan, Soobin just smiles and nods. God, my heart is about to jump out of my chest, he looks so pretty in this lighting but I have to contain my feelings. I don't want to seem head over heels.

"Oi, Soobs speak more."
"Uhm, what do I say?"
"I don't know figure it out."
These two when they are together are such children, Seo-Ah just spreads her chaotic energy onto anyone she hangs around, like a bacteria. She's even infected me, surprisingly. "It's getting dark, Yeonjun walk the cutie home." "Seo-Ah can you take me? I think Yeonjun is tired." (THIRD PERSON POV) Soobin points to a peacefully sleeping Yeonjun, and pouts cutely. She silently laughs, "I can't take you, my car is broken down and at the mechanics and my dad is finding new drivers." Soobin mentions a taxi and pulls out his phone, suddenly Seo-Ah comes up with a thought. "How about staying the night?" She offers, placing hands on his shoulders, pleading with her eyes. He has no choice but to accept the offer. "Sit here with Yeonjun and I'll set up the guest room." Soobin follows orders and nests close to Yeonjun, just sitting there and staring into the distance, until the sun starts to take his consciousness. Vision slowly dying and head tilting to the left.

"I'm back." Seo-Ah walks in to see Soobin leaning on Yeonjun, sleeping. Her ship was sailing real hard.
"God, these kids."