| 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺

Yeonjun is with Soobin at his company.

"So this is where I work what do you think?" Yeonjun showcases the set of the new drama the company is working on. The concept is kind of creepy not going to lie, but it's romanticised so it's hidden. "That was what we intended to do, to cover up a topic that isn't spoken about so people would figure it out." He smiles as he talks into the distance, his smile is so handsome! Suddenly a woman approaches Yeonjun, "Sir, your father is calling you to his office." He looks at me and nods, making his way through the building and helpless me is just following him around, like a rabbit.

He stops and I bump into his back, "I wish I was taller than you mannnn!" He shakes me.
"Hyung does it really matter?" Yeonjun stops any action and gives me some sort of death stare. "I- I mean.. it's not much of a difference and I can't do anything about your height." The death stare doesn't stop, but Yeonjun slowly slithers his hand to my waist, one pulling my ear down to his lips. "It's bothering me, because you are like a giant cute rabbit. Plus, I want to look more.. masculine. Height is what shows that." I start to giggle at the ridiculous claim and misinformation. He pulls away and smirks waiting for a response. Am I blushing or something because I feel really hot, something about whispering melts me. "Hyung do you really think being tall is a way of masculinity? There's so many behaviour related ways of being masculine as well as appearance related ways. So don't worry, be masculine." I can't say the last part without dying from laughter what the fuck is this man trying to be masculine for? I don't want to know but all I do know is that it's funny as hell. Is masculine even a personality? Definitley not, it's just a sterotype of how males should be. In reality masculinity, is just being male . "I like you, Soobin."

"Are you guys done now?" A well-toned smooth voice appears and I turn to see what looks like..."Appa!"
Yeonjuns' father. It seems he has just seen our flirtatious scene. "Come in, let's talk." We look at eachother and gulp, what's about to happen?

"So what's your name?"

"Soobin, sir. Choi Soobin."

"Ah, you're Seo-Ah's cousin right?"

"Yes sir."

"What's your job?"

"Psychologist."

"Yeonjun, can you explain what happened back there?"

"Appa, I confessed. I like Soobin."

"Hyung-"

"Oh okay wow.. that's surprising."

"Please, cancel my wedding with Seo-Ah, she has a lover."

"Hmm. Let me think."

(If Yeonjun and this Soobin get married, the company will become more famous since BL is becoming popular these days. That's the key to the companys' success!)

"I've decided.."

"You will marry Soobin."

Yeonjun jumps up and down whilst I smile at his happiness. He runs to me and cups my cheeks in his hands, "Soobin, do you like me too?" I nod and hug him. How could I reject the cutie?! "Look at them, pft." I hear Seo-Ah walk in, and giggle at our stupidity. "Soobin, please fix my son, he is a bit... at times." My future father in law laughs out, jokingly but seriously.

It was time to go home, I was just at So-won's bar, celebrating my engagement! She seemed off though, she kept changing the subject and huffed when we went back on topic or if I looked at my ring. Whatever, I'm sure she's tired... or according to body language, baselines and context... Jealous. I should watch out. Wait what? Nooo. She's been my friend for ages, she won't be jealous.
I sit by Odi's cage and stroke him, "Odiiii... I'm getting engaged! Do you believe it? To my flirtatious best friend, but in a sense.. I'm worried. I shouldn't be."

"There's something wrong here."
....