my sister is

You were sitting in your room with your teammates you play from barcelona u19s you are from england but you got an offer to play for Barcelona and you went for it your phone started to ring it was you coach

" hey sam can you come in a bit early tomorrow please " you look confused " yeah can i ask why have i done something wrong " " you have done nothing wrong i just want you to meet someone " " ok see you tomorrow " " bye sam "

you get off the call and your team mates look confused " what's coach want " " he wants me to come in tomorrow " " why what you done now" " i don't know he wouldn't say " 

the next day

As choch  asked i'm here early i wonder what it's about " sam " i look up to see coach and jonatan the manager of barcelona womens team " hey sam can we talk " i sat there for a minute " yeah " yous go into the meeting room " sam we have been looking at the way you play and how you play and we would like to ask if you would like to be apart of the senior team " i sat there in shock " i would love to "

time skip a week you just got drooped off at the tranig ground i walk in to the entranced and i see some of the team thye were looking at me jonatan walked up to me " hey sam how are you " " im ok a bit nevers "" youll be ok if you get stuck ask someone for help ok " " i will "

you get changed and go on to the feled no one on the team came up to you you didnt mied tho he introduced you to everyone and the first thing you were donig in training was working on your passes you were in a team of lucy kira alexia patricia amd sandra it was the end of training you hadnt really talked to anyone you all when to the changing rooms

you go to your cub and get your bag you get changed you open you phone for a minute and see 3  missed calls from your sister you text her

" hey sis what you want" she texts back strat away " why didnt you tell me you had signed a contracted with barcolana " someone says your name so you put your phone down you look up and relise that it was alexia

" hey new be " you lok at her " yeah " " we all want to get to know the new player so we were wondering if you wanted to come over to one of our house and we will all meet uo there " " yeah "

5 hours later i was stud in front of lucy and kiras houes i knok on the door and lucy answers it " hey come in " you go in and go to were the rest are they all say hi mapia was the firs to ask you a question " so sam how old are you and whats your last name " you look around you and see all eyes on you " " im 17 and my last name is erps " lucy says first " your Mary sister " I look around the room " yeah mary is my sister "

Who do you want to see in the story's