Seacret 3rd kid

Walking into the changing room felt weird. You had spent the last 10 years at one club. It's different, but it's good. Walking to your cubicle, you pass everyone. You haven't talked to anyone other than the 4 girls changing into your training stuff. Someone sits next to you. Looking up, you are met with Gio looking at you.
"Hey, I don't think we've met before," Gio says, offering a friendly smile.
"Hey, and yeah, I'm a new transfer in, Amelia," you respond, reaching into your bag to get your football boots out and tying the laces up.
"Hey, Amelia, nice to meet you," Gio responds warmly, "I'm Gio, been here for one season now." She extends her hand, and you shake it.
"So, what position do you play?" she asks, genuine curiosity in her tone.
"Well, I can play most positions, but I play center mid the most."
A tall person comes out of nowhere and stands in front of you and Gio.
"Hey, I'm Jen. We need to go now as we are going to be running extra laps," she says abruptly.
You just stare in shock. Jen Beattie had just talked to you, and now she is your teammate, like all your idols. How is this your life? Not even 3 weeks ago, you were living a somewhat normal life, and now you're here playing in a professional league with your idols. You never got the expression "your life can change in a blink of an eye"; you had yet to figure out if it was for the better. You, Jen, and Gio talk on the way to the pitch. When you finally get there, a lot of new faces are staring at you. Shaking it off, you wait for instructions.
It's been 2 weeks since you joined because of injury you were getting your first start. Standing in the tunnel, you feel like you're about to be sick. Jen comes up to you.
"Close your eyes before the whistle; it should help with the nerves," she advises.
You just nod, not trusting that you won't vomit on her. Walking out onto the Emirates was scary. You take a team photo. Right behind the bench, you see your mama and dad running to get in position. The game goes quick; you win 4-0. You scored 1 of the goals and got 2 assists. They want you for a post-match interview. Walking in, you let them start asking questions.
"Hey, my question is why was Sarina Wiegman wearing your top?"
You knew this question would come up.
"She's my mom, of course, she's going to wear my top."

———————————————————
The next and last part of in the blink of an eye is out in 12 hours