Creation ( prologue)

Long ago before man was created there were roses. These roses would grow in certain groups these groups were in 11 different colors. Black, Red, Pink, White, Green, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Orange, Violet, and Pale Blue. The groups were dependent on the roses within the group. Though it wasn't long before a new rose grow. It belong to no group and had no group of its own. Yet all the roses look up to it, the rose had each color of each group they called it the Rainbow rose. When years passed, man was finally born from the 11 roses.

They created villages from the group of roses of which they were born from. They resembled their rose by their skin or by their hair. The only rose that didn't succeed in creating men and women was the Rainbow rose. Some of the groups saw it as a sign of peace because they thought the Rainbow rose wanted the people to see it before it spouted its own people, But the red rose people saw it differently they thought based on the multi colored petals that maybe if the defeated all groups only red would remain so they set out to start a war.

The Purple roses tried to tell the reds that maybe that wasn't true if it could unite their ancestors then why not us. The Reds ignored their theories, is was then announced that the red roses was the rose of War but not for long. The Purple and Orange rose came up with a plan to take them down. The oranges used unique strategy plans and purples used their knowledge on war. Their chances of winning was up at the highest point. It was concluded that purple roses became the roses of Knowledge and the orange roses became roses of Strategy.

As battle went on the black and white roses combined villages setting away of their differences the white roses healed and the black roses properly buried and disposed of the dead bodies for fallen warriors. So the white roses were concluded as the roses of Healing/Life and the black as the rose of Death.