The Emotional Era

When war finally ended the reds surrendered. The roses entered the emotional period that was then when the rainbow roses started to welt away. The white rose tried their best to heal tried but everything they did it didn't work.

The first village to hear of this was the pale blue roses they broke into tears when they heard of this. All the other roses were always confused about their behavior because all they ever did was cry about the rainbow rose. That was then when they were called the roses of Sadness. The next village over was the red roses, when they heard of the news they were furious because the white rose "weren't" trying to help the rainbow rose live and they also made empty threats. That's why the roses instead called them the roses Rage not war. On the northern side of the red roses it was the yellow rose. Now the yellow rose were odd in the situation. They weren't worried nor frustrated at the fact instead they were happy. They were happy because in their belief; this gives the people a chance to stop depending on the rose for peace. They found it as a chance for the roses to find peace for themselves as they did in war with the reds. Know the yellows aren't the only weird ones, it was the pinks that grabbed everyone's attention. They believed the same philosophy as the yellow roses. Yet they didn't express it the same way, nope they were romantic about it. They made poems, letters, and stories about the wilting rainbow rose and the all ended the same way; with romance.

Automatically they were called roses of Love though they thought calling them roses of Literature but some find it stupid.

During the emotional era a famous composer named A-Jack. A-Jack lived in the dark blue rose village were the roses of Music. They had created many instruments and many unique songs, but it wasn't just about either they could create musical instruments and pieces or not. Anyone could do this, it about the way who the Music roses were able to apply the certain feel to the music they create to make people move to the rhythm. Before A-jack created the piece he studied on how the roses reacted. He used their emotions to create the melody and picked the instruments very carefully violins, cellos, flutes and harps, etc. When he first played not a lot of people understood what the song was about at first, but as he played the story behind it unfolded. When he was played the song not only did it heal the rainbow rose, it helped sprout the first being, the only being; the rainbow rose queen.