Generations

As century's past we enter into the reign of Queen Rosa. Rosa ruled with an iron fist and soft heart and the guardians by her side that made her even more powerful. At many of the guardian were married. The rose of Death may have been a man of solitude but there was only one women who could melt his heart. She was solider and was born from the white rose at that. With help of his friend the guardian of Love he was he was able to show his love for the one who loved him back but before he asked for help. Soon the couple was blessed with a young girl.

The guardians of strategy and happiness married and had two sons. The roses of toxins went home and married his one true love and had a daughter. Tricks did the same as well but had a son.

Now the friend of Death the guardian of Love was always one with the ladies but the he didn't care about the girls that feel for him on their own, there was only he wanted. She was born from love but she had come from a generation of the roses of rage. She was also a guard and was friends with the women that married Death.

There were times where they get to know each but she never really showed any emotion towards him, he just know that she was the one. It soon gotten to the point when he wanted to marry her and make her his. Love asked her to marry him so many times-100 Times to be exact, but her answer was always the same "No!" it wasn't tell 110th time he asked her she said yes. They had soon had a son.

Soon all the guardians had sons and daughters. Sadly the rose of rage's spouse died in the process of giving birth to their daughter. All spouses were high ranking officers, the children posed as a weakness. The Queen had made the guardians give their children up to their most trusted friend or family member. All did-all except for the guardians of Music for he married the Queen and had two daughters. It was a great time for peace in the land future guardians born, Guardians protecting the differences between roses was over.

Or so they thought