School

Y/n's pov

It's been a week since Hailee's first day and she has fit in with everybody pretty well. Flo and her have been attached by the hip since her first gym class. I would be jealous, but 1. Flo likes a dude at another school right now and 2. what is there to be jealous of? I don't like Hailee. I walk over towards Hailee, Zendaya, Tom, and Lizzie. " Okay but that was not a muffin. It was a cupcake with no icing." I hear Zendaya say and Tom remarks " that's a muffin. Cupcakes have icing muffins don't!" "Hey guys what are y'all up to now?" I ask even though I know what they are talking about. ;) "Muffin or cupcake?" they both say at the same time. I look between the two and finally say " Sorry, but that's a cupcake." Followed by Hailee and Lizzie agreeing. We find a spot under a tree to hangout before school starts. I was having a conversation with Lizzie and Tom when all of the sudden Lizzie looked down and I saw her blushing. I turn around to find Scarlett and Flo walking towards us. Flo takes the spot next to me leaving the only available spot next to Lizzie. I look at Flo who sends a wink in the twos direction before talking with Hailee. I zone out staring at Hailee. How does she look so beautiful all the time. I bet she wakes up looking that good. She doesn't even need makeup to look gorgeous. I snap out of my thoughts to the sound of the bell. Realizing I was staring I looked down hoping nobody noticed it, but with my luck someone did. "So Y/n I saw you gazing with heart eyes at Hailee." Scarlett says beside me walking towards gym class. "WHAT!" I looked around realizing I said that really loud, "What? I was not. Don't even think about doing or telling anyone your rumor!" I say jabbing my finger in her face. She starts mocking me saying how I am 'in love' that's when Hailee and Flo walk over. " What about love?" Flo asks? gosh it's going to be a long day.

(later in science class)

Y/n's pov

"omg why does this have to be so difficult??" Hailee says very mad at the assignment. "Do you want me to help you after school?" I offer hoping I don't sound stupid. "Really?? I would appreciate that sooooo much." She responds hugging me in the process. "Alrighty then. I can give you a ride over to my house if you want." I tell her. She nods and we continue listening to our teacher until the bell rings setting us free from the prison that is science class. I can't believe she's going to be at my house! I'm so nervous in a friend kind of way. It will be the first time shes been to my house as a friend. Yeah that's why I'm nervous o-CRAP I'm late for 7th period!

AN: sorry I didn't know what to title this chapter. Oh wow there's a little bit more than 8 people now. Thank you so much for the votes Oohlalasotasty I really appreciate those. Thank you all who have read these 4 chapters, so so sorry if they are nowhere near as good as some other books on here. As always criticism is welcome and have a good day or night. :) <3