Day 1+2 the other side

AN I am so sorry that this update is later than the others have been. I finished school last week and so I had to find a new device to write on since I can't use that computer anymore. Ok well let's get to the story shall we? Also does language bother any of y'all? I have been sort of mixed on the language because I wasn't sure how you felt about it.

Day 1

 YN pov

I get to school ready to talk to Hailee, but she is no where to be found. Since I can't find her I look for Scarlett and Lizzie. "Scarlett! Lizzie!" I yell because you wouldn't be able to guess what they're doing. Joking it's obvious...making out. "Hey Y/n what's up?" Lizzie says moving away from Scarlett. "I'll be quick since I can tell y'all were busy. Have you seen Hailee?" "Yes she just left to go find Tom" "Ok thank you! Wear protection!!" I yell because I know Scarlett finds it funny. "Shut the f**k up!" I hear Scarlett yell back. It may not seem like it but we are besties. I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase right now. I see Hailee talking to Tom so I pick up speed but when I get there she's gone. "F**k!" "Hey y/n you alright?" I hear Tom ask me. "yeah I'm fine just trying to talk to Hailee, but it seems like she is trying to avoid me." "Oh well she's heading to the library to find Daya so maybe you'll catch her there?" He says. "Thx Tom." Great she's in the library. I head that way mind you it's on the other side of the school. When I get there Zendaya is walking out. "Zen! Is Hailee still in there?" I say as Im walking up to her. "Who?" She asks. "Hai-"cares" she interrupts. "Ha ha you got me there. That was really a knee slapper. Now where is Hailee??" "I don't know." " that's bull hockey. Tom told me you were just talking to her." "That little... I don't know where she went but yes I was talking to her." "About?" "None of your business." "Ok ok. Well tell me if you see her." WTF why is she avoiding me?! Something is up. From what Flo told me she shouldn't be ignoring me. Unless... no Flo said she said she wouldn't lie. She wouldn't right? Ug I just want this day to be over.

Day two

Ok it's a new day I'll talk to her today. I walk in to school. Oh wow there she is. I walk up to her, "Hey Hailee. I jus—"what do you want?" She asks seeming annoyed by my presence. "I ju-just wanted to talk about what happened." "Why? There's nothing to discuss. So if that's all I would like it if you only talk to me if necessary." I just stand there dumbfounded. What the actual hell. What is going on?!?!! I decide to just go on with my day as normal...well without Hailee but. Everyone is acting weird today. Tom and Zen are acting like I might go off on them. Scar and Liz are ignoring me and Flo is definitely hiding something. Why are all my closest friends suddenly acting like Hailee. Did she turn my friends MY FRIENDS against me? No she wouldn't... would she? Idk I'll confront Flo after school.

Yn: flo why is everyone acting weird around me????

Flo: I don't know what you're talking about.

Yn: SEE that right there. Normal you wouldn't have said that.

Flo: yn are you ok?

Yn: YES IM PERFECTLY FINE!! You guys are the ones who aren't ok!

Flo: go to the go 

Stupid idiots 👀😜 and Lizzie and Daya 🤓

Flonase: tell yn that she's crazy

Scary: y

Lizbian: y

Flonase: she thinks we are all acting differently 

Yn: BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Tomato: woah woah what's with the hostility?

Zenderella: yea yn what's going on?

Yn: you all know what's going on! You're all giving me the cold shoulder or acting scared of me but now won't admit it. Why? Why now?

Flonase: we are sorry you feel that way but... we have no idea what you're talking about.

Great they are all ignoring me and denying it. This smells fishy. Something is going on and I have a feeling Hailee is behind it.

An: like I said at the beginning sorry about the wait. And hold 800+ reads?!?!! That's 800+ more than I thought I would get!! Thank you all for reading my book. Now I know in a previous chapter Taylor Swift wasn't famous but I want to change that for my plan so just disregard that and Taylor Swift is still as famous as she is in real life. Everyone else is not. Sorry if this confuses you. Thank you all so much for reading and sharing your opinions. How many more chapters should I drag it out? Should YN figure out the plan or should the plan go on? I have so many ideas. Vote and comment ❤️ and have a good day or night!