Dad

AN so Y/n is going to have a bad Dad in this story. I'm going to use a random name sorry if it by some chance is your dad's name. You drive a grey 2018 dodge challenger

Y/n's pov

I am waiting by my car for Hailee after school. Luckily today is the day my dad gets home late and is fairly drunk which is good. One less problem for me to worry about today. After a few more minutes of waiting I see Hailee make her way over. "Hey Y/n" "Hey Hailee ready to head over to my house?" I say and she nods. I open her door for her then get in my side and we are off to my house. We are driving in silence, but it's the kind of silence where you can't tell if it's an awkward silence or a comfortable silence. Once we arrive at my house we go inside and go into the kitchen for a snack. "Soooo, this is my kitchen. Do you have any preferences for snacks?" I ask her walking over to my pantry. " Whatever is fine really." "Alright then suit yourself." I say grabbing some rainbow goldfish, pringles, and two Dr. Peppers for us. We head upstairs to my room and get settled in. "Do you want to watch a show before or after I help you with science?" " Lets watch a show after because i'm stupid when it comes to science, so it might take a little bit." she says looking down. "Hey you aren't stupid," I say putting my hand on her shoulder, "Let us get to it then." I sit on my bed while she is at my desk and we tag team her problems. "Hey Y/n can you come over here and help me it's a formula question." She asks with her head down. I hop up and walk over. I stand behind her leaning over slightly to see the problem, "so you would use the second equation of motion s=ut + 1 2 at 2 to solve the problem." She looks up at me and her face is saying WTF?! I move to the side of her and take her pencil and write it out showing her each step.

I'm going to skip over this because I don't know anything about that stuff. Time skip brought to you by this dude (-_-)

Hailee's pov

Gosh y/n is making my fragile gay heart go crazy. She is giving me so many signals that she likes me. And man does she look cute and hot when she is focused. Her y/e/c eyes are so pretty. So this is what gay panic feels like. great. "So what do you want to watch?" she asks me clicking through movies on Netflix. "Um would you want to watch hunger games mocking jay?" I ask her. "YES I loveeee the hunger games!" she says enthusiastically. I start to sit on the floor, but Y/n insists on me laying her bed with her. I awkwardly make my way over and she scoots over to give me room. I sit next to her and she starts the movie.

Y/n's pov

We are watching the movie and it's going well minus the fact of my MAJOR BLUSHING. Gosh why am I acting so weird all of a sudden. We are at the part of Katniss and Gale burning the Captiol airships down and I hear Hailee recite along with the movie, " you see this snow fire is catching and if we burn you burn with us!" and I can't help but laugh at that a little. "IS THE HAILEE STEINFELD blushing???" I say jokingly. I see her turn even more red and I can't help but laugh even hard. Apparently she is so butt hurt that she made my butt hurt. She pushed me off my bed. Can you believe that my own bed! "Y/N!! GET SOR USELESS ASS SoWn HeRe!!!" SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

AN: so my updating schedule will be weird. I was planning on updating yesterday, but I was at a baseball game all day then went to my schools softball team game an hour away from my school...lets just say I didn't wear sunscreen so I have the worst most uneven farmers tan ever. Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense. I am just now realizing I said this book was going to be a slow burn book, so I will try to slow it down and add some more thrill to these upcoming chapters. As always thank you so much for reading, I am open to criticism, and have a good night or day!! :) <3