Chapter 1: Why her?

Again.

Of course, it happened again.

It's the same thing every day. Bowser would wake up, yell at his kids, then hop in a clown kart and snatch the princess in pink. Later, some "hero" would come and save her. It was like routine. Steal, lose, steal, lose, steal, lose. Nothing new.

Yet it still annoyed her. The constant kidnapping of this woman, for what? She wasn't anything special. Just a bimbo in a dress.

She on the other hand, was Bowsette. The most powerful turtle-woman to be seen. Blonde flowing hair, sparkling red eyes, and the spiciest of flames. She was perfect.

Right?

Why then.. would her own husband.. be spending so much time obsessing over another lady?

He always says that it's for the power. He keeps her in a bird cage and sits there staring at her, what type of power is that?

Saying Bowsette didn't care for Peach was an understatement. She resented her. She couldn't save herself, all she did was cry. What type of leader of a kingdom can't protect herself? No. She just waits for someone to rescue her.

Bowsette has never seen it happen. The cruel king would tell her to leave while he battles it out with Pinky Pie's Knight in shining armor. Then he'd return to her, scowling and injured. At first she was concerned...but after a while, she grew tired of this routine. He brought this on himself!

She couldn't help but admit she was curious of what went down. How easily her husband could be so defeated was a mystery to her. He was strong, powerful, a beast of destruction. What type of royal guard does Peach hire anyway?

Of course it didn't matter. The knight wasn't the problem, neither the lady. It was Bowser.

When you marry someone, you're supposed to love them forever. Not pretend they don't exist. Not yell at them to gtfo...and definitely not to steal other bitches.

Today was like no other, as previously mentioned. Bowsette now sat and her nightstand, rolling her eyes at the groaning man who layed on her bed. He was furious, having ripped up a pillow as soon as he entered. Rude. That was her favorite one, too.

Someway, something in Bowsette snapped today. She wasn't in the mood to hear him bitching all night. Turning around in her chair, she glared at him. Smoke blew out her nose.

"Bowser. We need to talk."

She sighed, trying to calm herself. There was no reason for them both to be angry and start beating each other's asses.

"What."

He snarled back, his blood colored eyes piercing into hers.

Oh hell no.

"Don't use that attitude on me!"

He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and turning to the side. She stood up.

"I can't believe you. I stay by your side through everything, and you can't even keep a conversation?"

He sat up from the bed, side eyeing her with an angry expression.

"All you do is yell. What's the point?"

She was stunned, honestly at a loss for words. The... Audacity? She was his WIFE! how could he speak like this to her?? Finally, he spoke again.

"Peach would never-"

"ENOUGH ABOUT PEACH!"  She screamed. "I'M SICK OF THAT WHORE. ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS HER, NOT ME. YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE. "

He didn't respond, closing his eyes. Bowsette stood there with her hands in fists, tears threatening to poor out. She mumbled..

" Fine. I see how it is. I'll leave you be. "

She turned out of the room, slamming the door. She stomped through the halls, feeling her mascara dripping down her cheeks. Damnit.

Bowser was gonna pay for this.

How could he treat her like this?

She'll make him choose.

-- --

"Thank you Mario!"

Princess Peach smiled, knealing down and giving her hero a kiss on the nose. He said nothing, only nodding and turning away.

He had saved her once again, as always. After returning to the castle,he had dropped her off and was on his way when the woman had placed her lips on his face.

Ugh.

He walked through the castle,making his way to the exit to return home.. hopefully quickly.

It wasn't that he didn't like the princess...but.. sometimes, this felt off. Every day, he would get a toad squeaking at his door that Bowser had come and he was needed to rescue her. Everyday, he and his little brother would risk their lives jumping through castle after castle to reach her.. only to find her and Bowser giggling about something. He would cough in annoyance, making the two turn and the Princess putting in a faux fake expression, calling his name out dramatically as Bowser charged at him.

It wasn't fair.

It was obvious too.

He lost sleep because of this ridiculous routine. Luigi would often flitch at the slightest of noise, thinking a pirhana plant was coming to chomp on his head. It made him go to the point of refusing him to come.

He wasn't trying to be a jerk. He didn't want to push his brother in the shadow. He just wanted to protect him. He was already jumpy as it was, and it broke Mario's heart when he saw him suffering like this. It couldn't go on.

So he went alone. After all this time, he found himself loosing feelings for the damsel. Who wouldn't? It was obvious she loved being taken by this monster, and wasting his time. What really made him tick was that this means Luigi was being traumatized for nothing but a fat lie.

All because she had to be a hoe.

Sighing, he pushed those thoughts aside as he exited the castle doors. Honestly, what was the point of this? If she really loves this dude, just marry him. It would make his life a lot easier.

It did make him wonder why she didn't. Her toads love her, they would respect her feelings. Bowser was a man of destruction, any of his koopas would be too afraid to interject. So why the hell not? Was there something keeping them away? He wasn't one to be nosy, but this wasn't how he wanted to spend his Saturday.

He had a feeling he'd find out soon enough.

(Yooo, hoped you guys liked this! Sorry for any spelling errors. Tell me what you think!)