Chapter 2: Revenge.

"MAAARIOOO!"

Mario shot out of his bed, rubbing his eyes and staring at the direct the noise came from. The door.

"MAAAAARIOOO!!"

He looked over to the side, seeing Luigi still sleeping. He twitched slightly, looking more restless as the screaming continued.

"MMMMAAAARRRRIIIIOOOOO!"

Damnit. These fucks are gonna wake his brother for probably what, that stupid bitch being "captured" again? Damnit!

Standing up, he made his way to the door before, yanking it open, nearly ripping it off the frame. Just as he expected, a little toad stood at the doorstep.

"M-mario! It's an emergency!"

he groaned.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get on it. Bowser will pay or whatever. "

The toad shook his head, then pulled out a note.

" Not this time! The Princess is busy today and has a very tight schedule, so we need your help! "

Mario blinked. Oh. So now it's suddenly his problem when she's doing her job? What has he supposed to do, iron her panties?

" Look... I don't think I can help with that-"

The toad frowned.

" You need to fill in for her at the castle, please! Someone needs to watch over the people! "

He groaned, looking behind him to glance at his brother still sleeping. He promised Luigi he'd hang out with him today. They were supposed to go karting! Once again, the Princess was crushing his brother's life. DAMNIT.

"Can't you get someone else? What about Toadsworth? Or Princess Daisy?"

The toad looked at the ground for a second, before shoving the note back in his pocket and giving him a guilty look.

"I'm sorry sir, but she insisted you! Can't argue with royalty.."

Are you fucking kidding me. Why was she doing this? His life didn't revolve around her! Putting his hand to his head, he glared at nothing in particular.

"Fine."

Toad's face lit up, he smiled cheerfully.

"Thank you for your service, Mario! I'll see you at the castle shortly!"

And with that, he scampered off.

Mario shut the door, pressing his head against it. He didn't want to do this. Not to Luigi. Not to himself. Couldn't he get one day off?

-- --

"Y-you're highness, where are you going?"

A cowardly koopa had seen Bowsette storm out her room, and head to the castle doors. He flinched visibly when she has looked down to glare at him.

"Get a clown kart ready. I have buisness."

She pushed the doors open, and began to walk on the wooden bridge that connected the castle with the ground. Boiling,bubbling lava was below her. It burned just like her rage.

Wasting no time, the koopa Soilder had ran to the weapons room, snatching the only clown kart available. He went outside, gulping at the Queen's visible annoyance. She was tapping her foot impatiently, her hair blowing in the wind.

As soon as he placed it Infront of her, she hopped in. The kart jumped by her sudden weight, but leveled itself and gave it's signature evil smile.

"Well? Don't just stand there, scram!"