Chapter 4: Convenient.

Of all the places.

Mario never thought he'd be sitting here.

--- ---

Earlier today, he had tried to escape. He broke out of the silly room that this "Bowsette" character put him in. Being dragged into her own headquarters after being caught, he was stuck sitting on her bed as she paced back and forth.

Planning his doom, probably.

After what seemed like centuries, she turned to face him once more. Her demeanor changed. A smile formed onto her lips, she stood taller and her eyes gleamed with confidence. She walked over to where he sat, placing her claws on her hips and flicking her hair with her head.

"You're the.. "legendary" Mario, hm?"

She leaned in, grining wildly. Her teeth were sharp and pointy, something reminiscent of a koopa shell. Kinda hot.

He coughed, rolling his eyes and scooting back ever so slightly.

"It's-a-me."

She blinked, smile fading then coming back immediately after. A drop of sweat dripped down her cheek. Frustration? Confusion? Maybe both.

"Right. Well.. I know it's kinda your thing, so.."

She grabbed his hand gently, and ever so slightly lifted it up. He gave a puzzled took. Or perhaps anticipation.

"I'm kinda a.. damsel in destress. You'll save me, won't you?"

Bro what lmao

He just stared at her, resisting the urge to just say "bruh" and cringe. She was okay and all, but this was just getting weird.

She groaned, almost like a growl. Standing straight up, she facepalmed and let out a sigh.

"Ugh... okay, I can't do this. You?"

She removed her claw from her face, pointing it at him. He pointed back at her in retaliation. She huffed.

"YOU. Are MY prisoner. You do what I say, got it?"

Mario just shifted awkwardly. Yeah syre, whatever.

She sighed again, setting her claw down.

"Listen shorty, I have-"

"I'm not short. You're just tall in comparison. "

She blinked, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Look. I have a score to settle with a green, fat, FUCK. And I think you do too."

Oh?

Oh.

Bowser?

Mario wasn't very aware of who this lady was. He assumed that she was some sort if accomplice to him.

Knowing that there was rivalry.. was quite intresting. Maybe even convenient. If she was supposedly asking for "help" from him,  he wasn't going to be trapped her for too long. He hoped.

"I'm gonna need you to just.. sit, and shut up. Got it?"

Oh man, that was gonna be difficult. Sitting? For who knows how long? He was on a diet, lady! Gotta get those steps in. Not to mention keeping quiet. Talking was his favorite subject..

He couldn't agree to that.

"Okay."

Fuck.

--- ----

And so there he was, sitting atop her lap.

She brought him into Bowser's "throne room", and sat herself down in the large lizards chair. Supposedly, it was necessary for him to sit next to her, arms crossed and hat pulled over his eyes.

Man, what a strange day.

Her little plan was that Bowser would enter the castle doors at any minute, and see the two. Apparently she was gonna show him off as a trophy or something.

Her trophy.

He didn't really care. The implications of it all, Bowser's anger, the possesive pronouns, he could really care less.

After all this, he could go home. Hang out with his bro. Eat some spaghetti. Take a nap.

God he wanted a nap.

She'd make a perfect pillow too, cause of the..

The..

Man, he's really gotta stop thinking about it.

Thankfully (?), it seemed like he wouldn't have to much longer.

The king had arrived.

-----------
I didn't proof read this.

So um.

It's been a while, huh? 💀
It's like 1 AM rn and I'm sorry this chapter is so short but i just wanna get this out

I have so many books to updateeeeee.