screw death !

.

.

.

𖦁ׅ ࣪ ׂ STRICLY, Eleceed do not belong to me, it belongs to both Jeho Son (scriptwriter) and Zhena (artist).

Obviously, characters that did not appear in the manhwa are ocs which belongs to me. Places and events which took place in this story are not related to the original work, or whatsoever.

I would also like to add that this story is being under maintenance, meaning to say that i'm revising some paragraphs or events to match the story and the characteristics, so don't be too surprised if you have read something unfamiliar. (note to rr's.)

╰ · ꒰ artist of the image used below -
@splcasplca on instagram.

+ [edited]
keep in mind,
"huhh" - sighing deeply.
"hoho" - a laugh, short and not too boisterous.
"hah!" - a short, sarcastic laugh, something like a scoff.
"hahh..." - something along like an exasperated sigh.

.

.

.

"Hey, Shin!"

"Hey, Shin!"

Hearing his name being called out, he turned his head and spotted the trio waving and calling him over. Reluctantly approaching them, he sat down and placed his tray on top of the table, avoiding their gaze.

"...Uh, are you still mad about what happened?" One of his friends asked carefully, black onyx eyes filled with concern.

The boy in question didn't reply, rather, he forced a spoonful of kimchi and rice into his mouth dejectedly and without any word. This made his friends' cheery mood go down the drain.

"...Shin, we already apologized didn't we? Please don't say you're still not over it." One of his friends piped in, chewing on his radish-vegetable soup followed by a sliced tofu. -honestly speaking, the soup today didn't taste like shit and at least the sliced tofu ain't spoiled.-

"That's true, it's not like we offended you in any way, right?-" The youngest in the bunch also voiced out, only to be interrupted by those fleeting cold eyes.

...
He narrowed his gaze at all three of them who sweat-dropped at the sudden change of atmosphere. "Not offended me?"