scary butler (2)

+ [edited]

keep in mind,
"huhh" - sighing deeply.
"hoho" - a laugh, short and not too boisterous.
"hah!" - a short, sarcastic laugh, something like a scoff.
"hahh..." - something along like an exasperated sigh.

.

.

.

quick rewind of events :

"If I heard you correctly earlier...young master-nim," the engines slowly stopped and so did the car— making Shinu who is sitting on the back of the passenger seat gulp and wary. "...was it me you were addressing as the 'old man'? such a term, indeed."

This time, the head butler had turned his head and stared eye-to-eye with Shinu, his gaze serious and grave.

"..."

end of rewind.

.

.

.

"..."
Shinu kept his mouth closed, his face may look nonchalant but his visible, shaking eyes seemed to say otherwise.

The head butler saw this and wondered, I've never seen him look this...scared? before. And that thought itself almost made him scoff in disbelief.

...

Shit, how am I supposed to answer that when i know i could possibly get killed? The white-haired questioned himself, too afraid to even say a word. He was fearing for the worst of all the what if's. What if the old man really plans to get back at him? What if he really had to pay with his life?

He gulped.

No, that itself don't seem to settle well with Shinu. Unaware, his self-crisis made his pensive face look really lethal as of now, his eyes looked as if it could bore a hole through those grey eyes staring at him. This resulted to the head butler to avoid those heated gaze, sweat-dropping as he wondered if he had said something that had caused his puppy-master to be in this state.

Oh, i didn't expect him to react so strongly... the head butler thought with a tinge of confusion. young master would usually brush off comments such as that... however...mhm, must be the side effects of the accident— must be.

"I apologize, i did not mean for it to be something taken too seriously, hoho."

Hearing those words, Shinu full, flinching just slightly. He didn't know but, something about this head butler makes him afraid to even look him in the eyes.

Mhm, such a puppy... The old man mused to himself silently, giving a benign smile through the rear-view mirror.

Of course, that smile just made Shinu even more scared.

"A-apologies," Shinu subconsciously stuttered, "well, i thought it suited you since uh, you're an...old man? So, yeah..." Shinu blankly spouted, unable to form coherent words due to nervousness.

The head butler raised a brow in amusement, the first time he had ever seen his young master look completely flustered. He decided not to give him any more of a hard time and thus, shrugged it off. "Haha, that is quite alright young master-nim, i do not mind at all. I am just curious."