scary butler (1)

+ [edited]
keep in mind,
"huhh" - sighing deeply.
"hoho" - a laugh, short and not too boisterous.
"hah!" - a short, sarcastic laugh, something like a scoff.
"hahh..." - something along like an exasperated sigh.

.

.

.

quick rewind of events :

"Hahh...what a long day." Shinu yawned, then finally closed his eyes. He was tired, it was such a long day for him who slept like four times in a row today.

Before fully letting himself fall asleep, he had one thought. 'Dear God i hope i won't see that damned eyeball again.'

end of rewind.

.

.

.

"If there's anything you need young master-nim, just call me-"

"-there is no need. You can leave now."

"...Ah, a-alright then...*ahem!* "

Without sparing any glance at the retreating figure of the housekeeper, he took a bite out of his rice omelette- eyes fixated on the file he's holding.

The document in his hand shows personal information regarding the owner of the body he's currently possessing, and all other things. In a span of few hours, he found out the name of the previous owner...

"Nephus." He mumbled, taking a sip of his orange juice -which by the way, was too sour- and thought; his last name's Trancy...

Let's also not forget that this Nephus guy is the son of a wealthy ceo, running the Trancy Corp. But to Shinu, who was already the son of a ceo in his past life, this was nothing new; rather, it was even more irritating to deal with. Later on, he found out that the birthday code he typed in before wasn't actually Nephus' birthday- it was his mother's.

It was stated that his mother died of an accident ten years ago... He thought solemnly. Skimming through the documents, something caught his eyes. "Huh..?"

september first, two thousand and two.
The same birthday as him, "doesn't that make him twenty-one years old?" And before transmigrating, he was also twenty-one !

Shinu couldn't help but look at the file in his hand with an incredulous look, "what the actual fuck?"

Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind and as if a puzzle befitting one another, he had been able to find the missing pieces...
Wait-, don't tell me we also got into an accident at the same time?

Determined to find out more, Shinu called out the head butler of this house and started his interrogation test.

Upon arriving, the head butler gave a courteous bow, his composure was upright and all dignified- showing an air of authority as the head butler of the Trancy household for many years. "You have called for me, young master-nim?"