Chapter 55

💜💜 Chapter 55💜💜

MAGNUS POV 

I was changing to my pj's and heard a knock on the door.. "Give me a sec" I said and suddenly The knocking turned into banging, because I took a second to tie the knot on my pj's… "Alexander!!!" I yelled and opened the door, he kissed me quickly and rushed into the bathroom..I breathed out and chuckled on looking at him 

 "can't you just get to the bathroom before your emergency starts, like it's not so urgent???" I asked from outside… "Stop complaining," Alec shouted from inside. I can literally imagine his eyes rolling… 

"I am not complaining.. I am talking for your goodness doggy …" I said and went to the bed… it's still messy from last night… yes we tried once again and this half human inside the bathroom  is not giving in that easily so i gave up and we made love.. But when we reach our climax Alec climbs off from me and sits on bed by closing his face and crossing his legs, calming himself by resting his face on his knees … I know his fangs were this close to sinking in my skin but he pulled himself away from me in order to not to hurt me… that's progress I am happy that he stopped himself.. 

I ruffled his hair and he looked at me… he smiled breathlessly… I climbed on his lap and made myself comfortable on his thighs.. I let my hand caress his cheeks but he took my hands and placed it over his chest… I could feel his racing heart for me… 

"We are good…" I said kissing him gently at first and deepened the kiss as soon as possible .. Alec's hand was fixed on my waist…

"I will help you with that" I said  and eyed him with a teasing smile… he shook his head as no.. Without waiting for more talks.. With the support of his arms I lowered myself on him, I closed my eyes with my mouth open and I threw my head back on feeling him completely … he rested his forehead on my chest, inhaling deeply … 

"magnus!!!" he nudged on my chest… "shhhh..we got this" I said and moved slowly on him… and collided our lips together… when he took a phase I matched with his rhythm and I could feel his nails turn into claws digging into my skin deeply… I ignored it and I couldn't control my nature either . I got my vampire side out.. My eyes got Red, my veins and arteries picturized visually as prominent as my canine.. My fangs are ready to sink on him and drain him completely… Alec tried to pull back when he himself felt like losing his control… but I made him continue… he saw me and growls in his Alpha tone and tries to sink his teeth on my neck… I was this close to draining him… but the moment I felt his sharp fangs on my skin.. A drop of blood left my skin… I stopped  Alec by his neck… I nearly choked him.. 

" you wanna play this way?" I asked in a raspy voice with a  devilish smile on my face… the smell of him took over me…I leaned down and bit his neck gently,when he felt my sharp teeth on him,he pushed me to the bed and undone himself while biting my shoulder.. Now that bite was a little painful with little blood… I laughed when he fell on top of me.. "don't laugh" He shut my mouth and my fangs pricked on his palm…. 

"ouchhh" he said and flapp his hand in the air.. He looked at my neck and that anxious alec was back, I pointed at his healing neck which I bit a minute ago… he smiled and offered his hand for me to take a sip… I smiled and bit his palm, I pulled back once I felt I was healing… 

"enough??" he asked, caressing that bite spot… nothing is there right now… "hmmm" I hummed in return and pulled him closer.. He snuggled on my neck.. That's how the night went.. We know we are getting better… but on the other hand I was guilty that I am using alec more for his blood.. I don't want to get addicted to his blood and I don't want him to get addicted to my yin fin..but, For now we  both are getting used to each other and trying to control our repulsive nature. On thinking about last night I was lost in thoughts…