Chapter 83

💟💟Chapter 83💟💟

As the ceremony is in process after the officiant (medalina's) remarks  … "You can make your vows," Medelina said, smiling at both of them... Ragnar, cat and madzie came a little late but they joined with the guests quickly.. . 

Magnus waved at madzie when she shouted his name.. Alec gave her a flying kiss when she smiled at alec.. Cat saw both of them by placing her hand over her chest with a smiling face.. Rganar listened to the ceremony by hugging catarina on her sides.

Magnus looked at alec with a smile and alec breathed out before starting it.. 

A:I promise to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you and to always be there for you.. (Alec said while adoring the person standing right infront of him…. Maryse, luke, clary and izzy smiled at alec's words… Jace was surprised he never know this side of alec until magnus came along ) 

M: I promise to love you above all others and to value your love and  friendship as a precious gift (magnus said with a smile and his eyes reflects that happiness … asmo, mary, catarina, Ragnar and dot smiled at magnus… Raphael was equally surprised because he knew his friends were always afraid of commitments.. The magnus he seeing is whole new person ) 

A:I promise to be the best part of me that fits perfectly to the best part of you.. (he said tilting his head.. Magnus found it's cute) 

M: I promise I will take your love to give me hope, to give me joy and make me a better person..(he really mean it.. And he proved it the way he looked at alec… he always adores him) 

A:I promise I will never leave your side, not even when you do Crazy things to annoy me.. (he said with a smirk which made magnus raised his brows in return   ) 

"There they are "izzy buckled up on her seat  to hear more with a giggling face 

M : I promise to love you, honor you but not obey you because that's little creepy… (he said with a funny facial expression which made Alec chuckle) 

Asmodeus laughed by shouting back" that's so you…. My cupcake " on hearing that alec pouted at asmodeus.. Who blew a kiss in the air for alec… 

Alec smiled and turned towards Magnus who was enjoying the view… 

A:I promise I love your stupid face and vow that I will put up with whatever you throw at me - if you think you can put up with my mess (he said a little sarcastically.. " woahhhh" everyone laughed   in chorus) 

M:I promise to adjust your messy hair everytime you go out, even though I know it's your default setting … (he said with a smirk got which jace snorted in return) 

A: I promise to accept all your weird habits, even when you eat your blood jam and peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon… (he said with a smile) 

"shit!!! you noticed that??" Magnus twisted his lips 

Medelina : language munchkins, language  (she reminded them) 

Alec nodded dramatically with raised brows and wide eyes in order to support medalina's words, while looking at Magnus. 

M:I promise not to hit you too hard when you are snoring in the night!! (he said wiggling his brows, like  a revenge… for which everyone laughed at his words) 

A: i promise I won't roll my eyes when you talk something serious (he chuckled at magnus) 

M: I promise I will love that when you're looking at me like I am nuts and that little crinkle you get above your nose, every time you do that… (he said eyeing alec's nose.. Alec  eyes widened on hearing that, he rubbed his nose with a blush )