Banishment Wasn't So Bad

I had only just graduated the academy a little while ago as Naruto, but I was already the full blown ANBU captain as Naruko or my code name which is Chimamire no Kitsune (it translates to bloody fox). I was put on a genin team with Sakura Haruno, who comes from a civilian clan. And Sasuke Uchiha, who had his whole clan massacred before his eyes by his brother. His brother is my hero, though. He was a magnificent ANBU at age 13, but everyone hated him after he killed his clan. Only a few people know the reason why and even fewer understand who the real villain in this is. Only the village elders, the Hokage, and I know the reason why, the reason why is because his clan was planning a coup d'etat and he did this for the village and brother he loves very much. Only I know that the real villain in this is Danzo because there was another alternative, Shisui. Shisui had a special ability, and he could have used it to convince his clan not to do the coup d'etat, but Danzo took one of Shisui's eyes so he couldn't do the jutsu. Shisui committed suicide but gave Itachi his other eye before hand, this awakened Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. Everyone thought Itachi killed Shisui, and because of Danzo, he had to kill his clan. His brother, Sasuke Uchiha, hates his guts. Sasuke's only motivation in life is to avenge his clan by killing Itachi and rebuilding his clan. Sasuke is cold and cocky, but at least he was more useful than Ms. Forehead, whose hobbies were galking at Sasuke, dreaming about Sasuke, talking about Sasuke, talking to Sasuke, and telling me ----Naruto---- off. I pretended to like her as Naruto, but I regret that 100% now.

Back to the issue, though, I was banished earlier today, and now I had to leave the village. Except, I had a plan, a good one. I went home and packed all my stuff up and left the village for a bit. I set up a campsite and put my stuff there, then I went back to the village. Now it was nightfall, and I set my plan into motion. I made a shadow clone but reinforced it with mine and Kurama's chakra. Oh!! Kurama and I are friends and have been since a year before I joined the ANBU. It was Kurama who trained and taught me. I went to the top of the Hokage stone faces and looked at the fourth Hokage.

"Bye, dad." I already know my heritage and everything, so I think it would be funny if I kick my shadow clone off the Hokage stone faces. I kick it, and it falls down to the ground, but it holds up so I can leave it there, and when it gets buried, I can release the jutsu. I start to head off to the campsite I set up, but I hear a noise in the bushes. I jump into a fighting stance.

"Who's there?" A red head comes out, and I notice that he has a Kanji on his forehead that says love.

"I am Gaara of the Sand." I relax my shoulders a bit and walk to him.

"A little voice tells me you are Gaara of the one tails as well." He frowns more if that's even possible, and a little sand comes out of his gourd, and I smile.

"Don't worry because I am Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze, the holder of the nine tails." He walks forward to me.

"Naruko is a girls name, and you are a boy." I release my henge, and he looks surprised by this, I smile again, and he frowns a little less than before.

"So why is the Sand's precious jinchurinki out in the woods by himself?" He sighs and nods.

"I was banished because the villagers didn't like the idea that a jinchurinki was a shinobi." My eyes widen, and I let out a sigh.

"Well, people are still people."

"What do you mean?"

"I am out here for the same reason."

"Oh." I smile because I thought of a great idea.

"Since we are both jinchurinki, why don't we stick together." He stops for a moment to think while I wait for an answer.

"Okay." Then I smile again.

"Why don't we round up all the jinchurinki?" He raises an imaginary eyebrow, and that makes me giggle. He blushes from embarrassment and then nods.