Back In Konohagakure

This chapter is gonna be three years after the last chapter, and the chunin exams are gonna be a bit different. For one, the rules to enter the chunin exams are that you have to be 16 years old, you have to have a three man team at least, etc. This time around because Sunagakure doesn't have their tailed beast, they team up with Orochimarou instead to deal with the third Hokage and Tsunade has already been recruited Uzushiogakure, Haku didn't end up dying in the bridgebuilder mission (that mission was done when Naruko was in the village and if you haven't figured it out, her nickname Naru). Her cousin's names are Megumi, Kinako, and Hiroshi, Megumi and Kinako are girls, and Hiroshi is a boy. They are a three man team. She also has another cousin named Akio, who's a boy. Also, sorry if I don't get every detail right, I had to rewatch the chunin exams for this. The story is gonna start with Shikamarou's pov and then switches to Naruko's at some point. These next few chapters might change between pov every once and a while. Also, Sai has already joined team seven.

Now, please enjoy!!

(Shikamarou's POV)

I was relaxing on a bench when Sakura came up to me.

"Shika!!" 'Ugh! It's the screaming banshee again, what a drag.'

"Shika!! Hokage-sama wants team seven and you."

"What a drag." I stand up, and we head to the Hokage's building. She was going on and on about how we were so lucky to be on 'Sasuke-kun's team'. 'What a drag. I really don't wanna be on a team with the pink banshee, Mr. Hotshot, gay pervert, and their jonin. I don't have a problem with gay people, but he doesn't stop talking about balls.' We finally arrive at the tower and head up, I open the door and see Hinata, Sai, Kakashi, and Sasuke already here. 'If Hina's here, then this mission might be bearable, might.' We both step in the room, and I speak up.

"You needed us, Hokage-sama?" I say rudely, and he sighs. 'Did he seriously think I would forgive him for stamping the document to banish Naru!? Why the hell would he!? I will never, I never even got to tell her.... someday Hina and I will leave this village and never return because I can't stand these people. Ridiculing Naru like this, they'll pay, I'll make sure they do.' The old man then speaks up.

"Yes, well.... you all know the chunin exams are coming up and we want to have a treaty with Uzushiogakure, so we were thinking that we should let them also send some genin to the exams." We all nod, and he pulls out a scroll.

"I want you to deliver this to the Uzukage." He hands the scroll to me, and I put it in one of my pouches. Then, team seven, Hina, and I head out.

(Time Skip.... at Uzushiogakure)

We arrive at the entrance of the village and some shinobi stop us immediately.

"Halt!! Who are you, and what business do you have with Uzushiogakure?" Kakashi speaks up.

"We are from the leaf and have business with the Uzukage." We all nod in agreement, and the shinobi turns to a man that was walking up from the village.

"I'll take them to the Uzukage." The man says, and the shinobi bows.

"Okay, Obito-sama." I hear a gasp and look to see that Kakashi looks surprised. He mumbles something loud enough so everyone can barely hear it.

"O-obito, I thought you were dead." Obito looks up at him, then smiles at Kakashi.

"Huh!? Is that you, Baka-shi?" He says playfully, Kakashi nods, and Obito hugs him. Then, he breaks it, and we all head to the Hokage building. While we are heading there, we look around until we arrive. We were all surprised by the things we saw, and Obito just kept talking to Kakashi, who was still stunned. We walk into the building and head up some stairs until we reach a door.