Kirigakure And Iwagakure

We jump from tree to tree for a while until it is nightfall.

"We are pretty close to Kirigakure, so we should sleep and go in the morning because we will need rest." We find a decent spot, and I set it up for us to sleep.

(Time Skip.... in the morning)

I wake up early and decide to take a walk to think about how we should do this. I was about to leave the camp until I heard someone speak.

"Where are you going?"

"Just taking a walk to think of a plan on how to sneak in."

"May I join you?"

"Sure, Utakata." He comes over to me, and we walk around for a bit, discussing different plans and stuff (they aren't a couple because Utakata is my boyfriend - Author-chan).

"If he is under genjutsu from an Uchiha, how can we release it?"

"I can easily rival an Uchiha in genjutsu."

"I have noticed that you seem to be good at everything." I look at him with a surprised look on my face.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Who knows." We walk back to camp and see that everyone is awake except for Gaara, so I walk over to him and gently wake him, and I quickly make breakfast for everyone. Then I explained what Utakata and I thought of.

"Yugito and I will be the ones to sneak in and find the Kazekage, Gaara and Utakata will be lookouts, and Killer B and Fuu will distract anyone who spots us or gets suspicious, got it?" They nod, and we set off, Yugito and I sneak past the shinobi at the gate easily and look for the Hokage building. Gaara's sand points in its direction, and after a few minutes, it comes into view, and we run up the side of it quickly. We jump through the window of the Mizukage, and Yagura immediately attacks us. Yugito focuses on dodging and distracting him while I try to figure out what genjutsu he is under, so I know exactly how to release it without hurting him. I quickly weave some handsigns and use earth release to pull him to the wall, and I lift up his shirt and summon chakra into my hand. I put my hand onto his stomach forcefully and push the chakra into his body.

"Release!!" I say forcefully, and I release him from the genjutsu, I undo the earth release jutsu, and he falls to the floor. He stays there for a few minutes, then gets up slowly and rubs his eyes.

"W-what happened?"

"You were under genjutsu for a while." He sits in a chair.

"How can I repay you for this?" I explain what we are doing, and he agrees. He tells one of his shinobi to get someone named Mei. He explains everything, and she understands, but his next words shock her.

"I am too young for this, I am only thirteen and have been Mizukage for a while. I am making you the fifth Mizukage" (in this story, I am making Yagura the same age as Naruko, Fuu, and Gaara because I don't know his real age).

"We will prepare the ceremony right away, lord Mizukage." Some ninjas say, and they rush off, and the rest of our group jumps through the window.

"Did he agree?" Gaara asked.

"Yes, he did, but we will have to be here for a few days because there is gonna be a ceremony for a new Mizukage." They all nod understanding.

"I will provide you all with places to stay while you wait." We all thank him, and he calls in shinobi. They take us to a hotel, and Yugito falls asleep immediately.

"I guess evading Yagura took a lot of strength from her." I say and sit on my bed.

"I guess." Fuu says, and she lays on her bed and falls asleep after a while. 'It's only mid-day for crying out loud. How can they sleep at this time, I mean, I understand why Yugito would right now or maybe Gaara because he never has before, but Fuu!? She usually has so much energy!!' I sigh and go to the boys' room and knock. The door opens, and Utakata opens the door.