And People Said The Raikage Was Difficult

(Time Skip.... the next morning)

I wake up first and make something for breakfast. Gaara wakes up next, then Yugito, and then Killer B. We all eat and quickly pack up our stuff, ready to leave. As soon as we are about to leave, Kurama informs me of something.

'Kit, shinobi have surrounded us, probably here for the jinchurinki.'

'Probably.'

"Get ready." I whisper to them, and they get on their guard, but act relaxed. Gaara uses his sand to figure out how many and to see what type of shinobi they are.

"29, ten are senser types, three are medics, and the rest are ninjutsu users." Gaara whispers.

"Looks like they underestimated us." Yugito whispers. Then, the ninjutsu users jump out and surround us. There are 16 of them, and they boxed us in. I smirk, and Gaara immediately takes out 4. Yugito claws through another 4, and Killer B does who knows what to 4 guys, and that leaves me. They looked excited to see me fight, so I punched the ground with a chakra fist. A move of Tsunade's and the ground cracks open and gets uneven and such. The 4 ninja I was supposed to take care of fell into the cracks, and I used an earth release jutsu and trapped them underground. I turn back to my companions, and they look surprised by my unusual strategy, so I chuckle.

"They didn't call me the number one unpredictable, knucklehead ninja back in Konohagakure for nothing."

"They also never predicted that you were a girl, I mean, they knew you as Naruto Uzumaki. I guess this just proves your point even more." Gaara jokes.

'Kit, a shinobi with a lot of chakra is approaching and fast.'

"Stay on your guard everyone, there's another one, and he's stronger than these ones." Only after I finished my sentence, then did the Raikage appear before us.

"Killer B!!" He says angerly.

"Uh oh!!" He hides behind my back, and I chuckle.

"Have you sunk so low that you hide behind a child now?"

"I am not just a normal child." 'I would tell him my name, but it might spread to Konohagakure at some point. Wait!! I'll tell him this because only the third Hokage knows this about me, not even the village elders know, or they wouldn't have cast me out.'

"You seem like a normal child."

"Well, I'm not. I am the daughter of the deceased fourth Hokage."

"You couldn't be. He died before you were born."

"Nope, he died on my birthday, and so did my mother do to the nine tails attack." He frowned.

"Are you saying that your birthday is on the day of the nine tails attack?"

"Yes."

"Haha, I don't doubt that it might be your birthday, but you don't have any proof that the fourth is your father." I pull out one of my father's kunai and throw it at the Raikage, and he dodges.

"Are you getting so angry now that you are now just throwing Kunai.... because you missed." I smirk and do the handsigns for the flying thunder god technique, and the Raikage immediately recognizes the handsigns.

"Just so you know.... I never miss." I dissappear and reappear right behind the Raikage and burn his back with a boil release jutsu. He cries out in pain because he didn't expect this, and then one of the medic nins soothe the burn a little with medical ninjutsu, but it still leaves a giant scar on his back.