Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter (Part 2)

This is the last special chapter for this story. Alam kong usad pagong ang update pero maraming salamat pa rin sa inyong lahat na naghintay at tumangkilik sa istorya ni Rafael at Aria.

Elijah and Nica's story na ang next focus ko though I have in mind a new series that's coming. There are few more chapters remaining sa story nila Elijah. I don't want to spoil you pero if nagtataka kayo kung bakit magtatapos na, may book two po kasi ang story kaya few more chaps nalang po ang remaining.

I know most of us have desires that we always pray for and sometimes we get tired kasi parang ayaw ibigay. Pero sana hindi tayo mawalan ng pag-asa. Maybe, ang mga hinahangad natin ay hindi ang mismong needs natin or maybe it's not yet the right time, or probably God knows that it's not for you because He prepared something that's a lot more than what you desire.

Hope this story inspires you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

May 2024 be a fruitful year for everyone.

God bless!

[Rafael's POV]

"I'm very sorry but you have low quality eggs, and they developed prematurely. For the meantime, you will be on hormonal therapy. This is the first option that I will recommend for you both to get pregnant. If hindi ito effective we can later on try the IVF," our fertility doctor stated. I looked at Aria and kneaded her hands reassuring her that it will be okay. Just by holding her hands I could already feel her restrained emotion. Alam ko kung gaano na niya kagustong magka anak na kami. Kahit rin naman ako.

I'd always make love to her whenever she was fertile or not kahit saan pa kami. She wouldn't want to miss any chance kahit alam kong may mga araw na pagod siya. I was afraid it would take a toll on her health because of her desperation. I didn't want her to feel pressure about it, she was supposed to enjoy our love makings but her being pre occupied with getting pregnant will get on her head even more now. Alam ko, dahil nararamdaman ko na ang iniisip niya ngayon sa mga mata niya.

"It will be fine..." I softly pulled her to a hug when we were inside the car. I kissed her cheek and eye repeatedly. My chest felt heavy looking at her so silent and not saying anything.

I whispered love words, kissing her, caressing her hair.

" Pa'no pag nag hormonal ako ng isang taon pero wala pa rin, Raf?" she voiced out quietly na hindi ako tinitingnan. Sa harapan siya nakatingin pero alam kong wala roon ang atensiyon niya sa lalim ng iniisip.

"Let's just try, baby. There is still a chance that you will get pregnant let's just hope and pray."

She shook her head. " Let's try it for six months then let's do the IVF. I don't want to wait that long. Ilang taon na ako niyan? Thirty eight, thirty nine?" nanginig ang boses niya.

I pulled her even closer. I don't know what perfect words to say to comfort her. "I know what you feel, baby, pero huwag na muna nating pangunahan. Let's not think about it for know. I don't want you to be stressed about it. Let's just enjoy what we have now. After your office turn over pwede nating ipatayo ang pastry house na gusto mo. Whatever that is that you like, tutulungan kita."

She heaved out at medyo lumayo sa yakap ko. "Huwag isipin, Rafael? Having a child is what we're talking about here? Pa'no pag hindi talaga ako viable para magbuntis? Anong mangyayari sa'tin? Sa'yo?" I can see a glimpse of glistening tears from the sides of her eyes.