• chapter thirty-three: bathroom mirror •

soo the previous chapter was full of fluff,
this chapter is basically a pure smut filler chapter since
almost all of you wished for that in the last chapter.

If you don't want that, feel free to continue reading
the next chapter! :) Nobody should feel uncomfortable
in this fic! Next chapter, the plot continues again.

smut warning:
vaginal sex without a condom

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The next time Millie woke up, it was completely dark. Confused, she sat up, but then quickly noticed that an arm was wrapped tightly around her stomach.

But then she realized that she must have fallen asleep in the car and Joel apparently carried her to bed, she was still wearing her make-up. 

She carefully removed his arm, took her bag and quietly walked into the bathroom.

After removing her makeup, she was brushing her teeth when she suddenly heard footsteps behind her.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed startled when Joel suddenly stood behind her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," he replied with a chuckle, leaning against the wall behind her.

After she finished and put her toothbrush back in the container next to his, Joel hugged her from behind. He looked at her in the mirror and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Now tell me what happened," he said sternly. He knew they were both tired, but when he saw the bruise on her face without makeup right now, he knew he couldn't go back to sleep until he found out who did it. And it didn't matter to him that it was 3am.

"Kurtis and I got in a fight with -" but before she could finish, he immediately cut her off. 

"Kurtis? Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked angrily.

"What? No, let me finish. Kurtis and I got in a fight with someone at Lucia's birthday. I found Kurtis in the bathroom arguing with someone. And Kurtis got punched in the face, so I defended him" she explained to him while Joel looked at her tensely in the mirror.

„They both wanted me to leave the bathroom before anything happened to me. He then wanted to hit Kurtis again, but when I turned around to stay in the room, he punched me in the face with his fist"

His grip on her waist tightened a little and she heard him take a deep breath. "Okay and who was that? I want the name, the full name"

"Tyler Martin," she replied, seeing him get angry immediately.
Because Joel obviously knew who that was. He didn't know all of his students' names, but he did know Tyler's. He also knew that Tyler and his older brother had bothered Millie before.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll take care of it on Monday"

„What do you mean you'll take care of it?" Millie asked, turning to face him.

"Let that be my business," he replied, gently stroking her cheek.

"What? No, please tell me what you're gonna do"

"You don't wanna hear what I'd like to do to him Millie. I'm not gonna do anything stupid, I don't wanna loose my job, but I'll take care of it, okay?" he said and hugged her tighter.

And Millie didn't want to think about it anymore, so she decided to distract herself and kissed him softly.

"We don't have to do this, I just want you to feel good, yes?" Joel said caring. Millie was just telling him why she has bruises on her face, so he just wanted her to be okay.