• chapter fourty-three: teacher's pet •

one more chapter to go after this one! :)

smut warning;
just a shorter smut scene, but I hope you'll still enjoy this chapter. Because I need holy water after writing this, RIP to my digital footprint lol

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

A few weeks later, Millie was sitting in a lecture watching Joel. She was so in love, she couldn't stop looking at her boyfriend.

"Oh Millie, I knew I was right about why you wanted to be TA" Tara said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

„What?" she whispered back nervously.

„Well, it's obvious that you have a crush on him" Tara replied with a chuckle.

„I don't have a crush on him"

„Oh please, you're acting like a girl that has her first schoolboy crush. You're such a teachers pet"

Millie let out a small chuckle, "That's not even a real insult Tara"

"Oh it is, because you're pathetic Millie" Tara replied with a grin.

"If you say so"

"Well, I know. After the lecture I'll ask him if he needs a second TA. I'm pretty sure you're not helping him at all"

"He doesn't need a second TA"

"How would you know that?"

"Because I'm his TA and I'm helping him already"

"Well, perhaps he wants to give me your job"

Millie just chuckled and crossed her arms, "He won't"

"That's not your decision. I was in his bed, so he probably prefers me" Tara replied grinning.

Millie obviously knew Tara was lying, but she was still mad. And yes, Millie actually was in Joel's bed. And she's not only fucking him, she also dating him. But Millie wouldn't say that out loud around the university. She doesn't want him to loose his job. Tara is a stupid bitch for saying things like that.

"Are you crazy? Stop making this shit up"

"I'm not, let's talk to him after the lecture, okay Millie?"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

A few hours later, Millie and Tara were actually standing in front of Joel's desk after the other students had already left.

Millie didn't want to have this conversation at all, but she didn't want to let Tara talk to Joel alone either. And he looked confused at Millie and could tell by the expression on her face that she was in a bad mood.

"How can I help you?" he asked both of them.

"Well Mr. Miller, She said she doesn't want to be TA anymore. And I would like to take her place" Tara told him with a smile.

"That's not true, I never said that. She wants to ask if she can also be TA. But I told her that no second TA is needed"

"I wanted to ask that myself. To make a good impression" Tara replied.

"Well, you see, I'm glad you're interested, but unfortunately I really don't need a second TA. The year is almost over. And Millie does her job very well"

"Oh, really? I thought maybe I could take care of some little things for you?"

"I'm really sorry, but like Millie said, I don't need a second TA" he told her and Tara only rolled her eyes.