The meeting

Giyuu POV:

Im here, everyone is laughing and having fun like usual, but everyone stops to look at me when I enter the seen, i stand there aquardly with my expresionless, but bright red face, because im the only one wearing a yukata, mitsuri starts running up to me asking questions and complimenting me on how i look, I  notice all the other hashiras (men) with bright red faces and whispers to each other, probably insulting me,(so blind reminds me of adrien).

Mitsuri: KYAAA!!! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE TOMIOKA!!! 

Giyuu: Thanks...

Mitsuri: KYAA YOU RESPONDED!!!

Giyuu: Yeah...

The twins: Master is here....

Narrator POV:

All of them kneel down in their places, Giyuu besides Uzui, Giyuu looks over at Uzui, his cheeks flushed with a deep red color, Giyuu thinks he is bothering Uzui, but before he can ask master comes out for their meeting.

AFTER THE MEETING:

Shinobu: Hi Tomioka san! You look really ugly in that yukata of yours :)

Giyuu: ...

Shinobu: Its rude to ignore people you know :)

Giyuu: just leave me alone for a day Kocho...

Uzui: Leave him alone Shinobu i need to talk to him, and he looks ✨𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖓𝖙✨, anyways Tomioka, why are you wearing a yukata in the first place??

Giyuu: its the thing I was wearing before we got out and the bird would not let me change before the meeting so..

Uzui: THATS THE MOST YOU HAVE EVER SAID TO ME TOMIOKA!YOUR VOICE IS ALSO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!

Giyuu: Thanks...