new hashira

The twins announced in unison, "Oyakata Sama has arrived," shielding Rengoku from the hashira's glares, and assuming a bowing position, a recognizable voice stated, "Bring your heads up, my childeren." The hashiras braught their heads up to be met with a demon slayer with white long hair, brown eyes, an blue haoire, and a star hairpin in her hair,she was smiling at them with huge blush on her face, "This is Diana, she is the new star hashira" Oyakata sama said "please take care of me"she said, whilst also taking her place bowing, squeezing in between Giyuu and Uzui.

The hashira were indead suprised with this news, as their hasent been a new hashira in a long time.

AFTER THE REST OF THE MEETING:

"hi! im Diana! although you have heard my intro, I would like to get to know you better", she said with flushed cheeks, "uhm.. no thanks" i can feel the aura admiting from her, she does not have good intentions Uzui thaught whilst declining her offer. "WHY!?" she asked, just as she had asked, Giyuu went to Uzui and they started to talk about their upcoming mission to the entertainment district, Dianas face was full of anger, from Giyuu getting all the attention, and no one going to talk to her while everyone else went to talk to Giyuu, she was practically fuming, 'Giyuu,huh? this is all YOUR fault'.

When she got to her new estate, her face had obvios anger, she was clearly pissed, she was clearly planning something, she took out a piece of paper and started to write down her plan:

• Make him trust me

•Stab him in the back

•Kill him

•Get the hashira to love me

"This plan is easy enough" she said, finishing it up...

COME BACK NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE RESULT! TYSM FOR READING! BYE!!!