TvT what do I name this chapter-

Giyuu returned to his estate after speaking with Oyakata sama, apprehensive about what the other Hashira might say when he meets them again, He went to bed with the recent events still fresh in his memory.

After Giyuu had finally dozed off, the window had opened to reveal a sizable figure with white hair and flashy golden chains encircling his arms, with a huge, unsettling smile etched on his face, his shadow on top of Giyuu, "Even though I have three wives, I would prefer you over any of them, my love. "Oh my love, why are you so pretty, just looking at you I get hard~~~."

"Oh, how I adore you," he said as he walked up to Giyuu and planted a tiny kiss on his lips, and with that, he left.

meanwhile

"NEVER MESS WITH MY GIYUU AGAIN YOU GOT ME!???" Someone with fiery orange and yellow hair was swinging an axe at some other demon slayers, believing that they were the reason Giyuu was cutting himself. He knew this was terrible, but he was unable to stop himself. The sound of blood splatters, bones breaking, and cries filled the forest, all that happend while he had the biggest smile on his face.

THE NEXT DAY

At the hashira meeting the following day, Rengoku was exhausted from yesterday night and was relieved that Giyuu had inquired as to his well-being. "u-uh-uhh y- yeah i-im fine... th-thanks though Giy- Tomioka san." He stumbled, obviously embarrassed. "well, okay I guess" he said as he walked away.

'How could I humiliate myself before him, I hope my love doesn't hate me'. While he hadn't realized it before, he could feel the jealous glares of the other Hashira surrounding him. He was somewhat alarmed and questioned why they were gazing at him before realizing that they all had a common interest, Giyuu.