NEXT DAY HEHEHEHE

(I ate a roach)

Author san is sorry for not posting for such a longgggggg time i needed to catch up will all of my school work and I was rly tired

Giyuu POV:

My day started like any other day, when I got up I ate breakfast, went to the garden, in the garden, I saw beautiful wisteria trees and hills covered, and it was beautiful. It was the only thing that made me smile better, I smiled, seeing as a wistaria flower landed on my head, i took it and put it behind my ear, a even bigger smile spread across my face.

Narrator POV:

Little did Giyu know, there was some one spying on him... it was.........

DO U REALLY WANT TO KNOW???

btw pls go check out my new book "when love shifts :p" tyy!🥰

Iguro Obanai.....

Iguro POV:

I was staring from afar, how could someone be so... perfect, those wisteria flowers may be pretty, but he was prettyer, his smile could light up anyones day, but i wont let that happen, he will be mine and we will be together forever....only I will be able to see his smile, only I will be able to he him everyday, only I deserve him....while I was thinking of what I could do to him, I heard someone call my first name, and looked at who had desterbed me from my beautiful fantacys, it was Diana, my eyes whidend, Fearing I was discovered, "what are you doing here? Iguro kun?"I heard her say, "UHHHHHHHH, im not stalking Giy- I mean Tomioka san" I said, got I was to obvios, I senced her tence up"hmm OK..." I heard suspition in her voice, as she kept clinging on to me, she draged me away from my preacios Giyuu, I was so mad at her for that, she might be my next target.... but.. we will have to see.

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER, IM IN CLASS RN AND WE R ABOUT TO LEAVE... BYE I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY TMR OF LATER TDY, LUV U GUYES BYEEEE