28 : Last week !

All of them laid their tired bodies on the sofa as they all looked to the ceiling.

"It's the last finally." Taeyeon spoke with regret.

"Yeah,finally." Onew sighed.

"Finally?" Luna asked. "Yeah,finally.It's over." Luhan replied.

"Let's go back to our rooms and pack,people." Victoria commanded.

One by one,they all started standing and climbing up the stairs.Kai,alone wandered to the basketball court.Yuri,who was the only one who noticed where he was going,ignored him and walked up last.

In every of the room,all you could see was silence in the air and people packing up their luggages."Yah,you still have a lot of eyeliners just like before Baek-ah!" Taeyeon commented upon seeing Baekhyun counting all his eyeliners.Baekhyun giggled and continued counting his never-ending supply of eyeliners.

After an hour,all of them dragged their bags on to the ground level and sighed as they squeezed themselves in between each other.Yuri looked around and Kai was nowhere to be found.She left her seat giving more space to the others.

Yuri ran to the basketball court where she knew Kai was there.She stopped as she saw a topless (:o) Kai bouncing a basketball while seating on the bench."Ehem-- am i,like disturbing you?" Yuri walked closer as she asked him.

He,upon seeing her,quickly slipped on his sleeveless sweatshirt and replied,"Huh? Oh- no.You're not." Yuri nodded."Why are you here?" Yuri continued. "Nah,i just wanted to play one last game before i go." Kai sighed. "You can play elsewhere right?" Yuri looked at him with curious eyes."It won't feel the same.Come,let's just go.They're probably waiting for us right?"Yuri nodded as Kai pulled her hand and walked into the house together.

"Finally,you're here."Suho said. Both of them looked at him and nodded,before squeezing back into the seat.

"Right,so today's the last!" Taeyeon stood up with Onew and moved to the front. Onew sighed. "Yeah,last. So we prepared something for you guys." "Photobooks!" Vic said as she stood up to join the two.Suho ran to the back of the sofa and grabbed a brown box folull of photobooks.

"Come and get it here." Taeyeon said. "Sehun-ah,Krystal,Yoona- ...." Suho called out. Victoria shouted out,"Everybody got it right?!" "Neeeeee!" "That's great,now let's go.F(x) is first." Onew announced. Victoria,Luna,Krystal,Sulli and Amber walked out one after the other and looked back at the others and waved goodbye.

SHINee walked out of the big door one by one as they sighed with regret as they watched the trees even swaying from to side to side.They got up the bus and finally it's EXO's turn.

Suho and Xiumin walked out first,followed by the younger ones.All of them waved goodbye to their SNSD noonas,who were the only ones left.

The 9 of them laid down for one last minute before standing up to look around the house.

"Woahh,we really made a lot of memories here,i guess. " the maknae whispered. "Yeah,a lot." Sooyoung replied."Let's go,kids." Taeyeon called. The girls touched the sofa one last time and walked of the house.

Yoona,who left the house last,placed the bunch of keys on the table beside the door before saying softly,"Goodbye.Thanks all these while."

The members all went back to their dorms after a long day spent packing and leaving the house.

Author's note :

It's over!!! Last chapter already! Did you enjoy my book? Want season 2? Comment and i'll think about it. Hehe ^^ Thanks all these while. Now,read my on-going stories : First True Love and With 9 angels and 12 wolves ! Anyeong ~ !

- Syah